DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday and it shipped out already!?!?!?

Another example of a completely manual and effed up order handling system at DJI. I ordered a flymore on 1/24 and it shipped on 2/8 when the website was boasting 3-5 days !! They seriously plant false information to drive sales and we love our Mavvies so much that we go to the light !!!!

I think I read somewhere that If u ordered just the Mavic its 3-5 business days after confirmation of payment, if you ordered the fly more it would ship 5-7 business days after payment confirmation. Well I ordered mines 1/28, confirmed payment 1/31. Just got my tracking number and notification that it was shipped 15 minutes ago on 2/8. It says it will be delivered to me on 2/14. A little over 2 weeks, not bad I guess. In the mean time I guess I'll just fly my Phantom. The DJI website did also say they were not shipping from 1/27 to 2/2 due to the celebration of Chinese New Year. So maybe that's what caused the delay in yours.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered mine on Feb 6th and get the blue dot Shipped on Feb 8th. Now waiting for the tracking number. A friend ordered his in the middle of January at a german reseller and is still waiting.....the told him by phone, that they will receive their contingent not before beginning of March!

So obviously DJI priviliges his direct costumers.

It landed today around 10am. Charged batteries, installed prop guards and took it for a flight at lunch. Started in beginner mode, I feel like it was a short flight before I was down at 30%. It also didn't seem as steady as the many videos I've seen.

I took the prop guards off and installed 2nd battery. Flight was super steady and flew near 20 minutes.

This things amazing. I re flew battery 1 after work and it flew 19 minutes. There was a bit of a breeze so I'm still impressed.

Reactions: Cimriver
installed prop guards and took it for a flight at lunch. Started in beginner mode, I feel like it was a short flight before I was down at 30%. It also didn't seem as steady as the many videos I've seen.
Which props guards were you using?

Which props guards were you using?

4pcs Prop Guards Set Tool Free Quick Release Disconnect Landing Gear Guard Propeller Protector for DJI Mavic Pro Accessories (Grey Prop Guards) Amazon.com: 4pcs Prop Guards Set Tool Free Quick Release Disconnect Landing Gear Guard Propeller Protector for DJI Mavic Pro Accessories (Grey Prop Guards): Toys & Games

After spending A small fortune on the bird, I went supper saver on accessories... silly me

Ordered mine early yesterday, Still says payment authorized..not surprising tho hopefully it confirms by the end of the day so its not sitting all weekend since I'm quite anxious to get it in my hands

Sent from my LG-H820 using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered mine through Amazon on 2/5 and got a shipment confirmation last night, 2/9. Coming from China to the States with expected delivery on 2/14. Amazon was quoting a 2/24 - 3/2 ship date range, so I'm happy.

BTW, Amazon is now showing an out of stock message, so DJI store is prob best bet.

Reactions: TimesTen
Mine shipped one week after ordering, should have it by Thursday!! Currently winds will be ~17 mph this weekend, but it's Texas so that'll probably change haha.

Man, that kills me. Ordered a second for my brother in law on 1/24. On Feb 9 they shipped me one propellor and that's it. No other info and chat is useless.

I don't get it....

DJI believe they can get away with being as arrogant as Apple when it comes to over-promising and under-delivering on orders. I've been buying and flying DJI for over three years and run a business from the UK as a UAPQ-s qualified pilot. We have a collection of Phantom 2 and 3 Pro models plus an Inspire and some Osmos from DJI.

I ordered a Mavic bundle on Feb 4th with assurance of 7-10 days' shipping. My order also included an Osmo+ X3 zoom, some Mavic ND filters and an Osmo Z-axis. Unsurprisingly, the Osmo and z-axis arrived last week and the (crappy) chat agent told me that the Mavic was arriving March 6th. Apparently DJI split the order, at their will, and are holding the Mavic until the ND filters are ready. I offered to cancel the ND filters but this seems to difficult for them.

While DJI have the edge on the innovation it's all good, if a reluctant purchase, but the competition is hotting up. If you want to secure your intellectual property, setting your business up in China may be a disadvantage...

DJI believe they can get away with being as arrogant as Apple when it comes to over-promising and under-delivering on orders. I've been buying and flying DJI for over three years and run a business from the UK as a UAPQ-s qualified pilot. We have a collection of Phantom 2 and 3 Pro models plus an Inspire and some Osmos from DJI.

I ordered a Mavic bundle on Feb 4th with assurance of 7-10 days' shipping. My order also included an Osmo+ X3 zoom, some Mavic ND filters and an Osmo Z-axis. Unsurprisingly, the Osmo and z-axis arrived last week and the (crappy) chat agent told me that the Mavic was arriving March 6th. Apparently DJI split the order, at their will, and are holding the Mavic until the ND filters are ready. I offered to cancel the ND filters but this seems to difficult for them.

While DJI have the edge on the innovation it's all good, if a reluctant purchase, but the competition is hotting up. If you want to secure your intellectual property, setting your business up in China may be a disadvantage...

I just spoke to DJI via chat and they warned me about buying accessories with my DJI order as this could delay shipment of the drone. looks like you got the new guy on chat?

Anybody else from the UK had good luck with ordering the fly more combo and having it arrive within 1 month from the date you ordered?

I need mine by end of March as i go to america and would like to take it with me. should i be confident that DJI can deliver on time?

Regards.

Mine arrived a day early, lucky my wife was home sick to sign for it. Overall from order to arrival was 7 business days. So strange that others have such long wait times.

I just spoke to DJI via chat and they warned me about buying accessories with my DJI order as this could delay shipment of the drone. looks like you got the new guy on chat?

Anybody else from the UK had good luck with ordering the fly more combo and having it arrive within 1 month from the date you ordered?

I need mine by end of March as i go to america and would like to take it with me. should i be confident that DJI can deliver on time?

Regards.

I just received notification from DPD, who DJI use in the UK, to say I have a delivery due tomorrow. I will update accordingly, but it strikes me the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing!

Cancelled my order at Amazon since they can't ship until after the 20th of March and ordered direct from DJI on 2/14, status at Payment Success, waiting for Shipping! I only ordered the basic package, no extras.
Ordered: 2/14
Update: 2/16: Still not shipped
Update 2/20: Shipped, eta 22 Feb

Last edited:
Mine arrived a day early, lucky my wife was home sick to sign for it. Overall from order to arrival was 7 business days. So strange that others have such long wait times.

What date did you order yours please? and was it the Fly More Combo package?

Regards

Cancelled my order at Amazon since they can't ship until after the 20th of March and ordered direct from DJI on 2/14, status at Payment Success, waiting for Shipping! I only ordered the basic package, no extras.
Ordered: 2/14
Update: 2/16: Still not shipped
I waited roughly 4 business days for it to process because I ordered on a Thursday(2/9) so I didn't count that day and got confirmed on tuesday(2/14). Tracking info at 3am Wednesday. Just shipped today and is expected to be delivered Monday by 10:30am

I waited roughly 4 business days for it to process because I ordered on a Thursday(2/9) so I didn't count that day and got confirmed on tuesday(2/14). Tracking info at 3am Wednesday. Just shipped today and is expected to be delivered Monday by 10:30am

Good news, thanks! I can't wait to get it, good luck on yours!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent