DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday and it shipped out already!?!?!?

Here in the U.S. I ordered the Mavic, 3 batteries, extra propellers and the charging HUB on February 7th. I have been sitting at Payment success (3 dots) since with no movement. I emailed CS this week and they said it would ship March 7th. I'll enjoy the forum and watch my fill of YouTube videos until it arrives. Happy Flying all you lucky ones with a Mavic.

I ordered the fly more kit 3 days ago on amazon and had it the next day. I must've gotten lucky and ordered when they had stock.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Here in the U.S. I ordered the Mavic, 3 batteries, extra propellers and the charging HUB on February 7th. I have been sitting at Payment success (3 dots) since with no movement. I emailed CS this week and they said it would ship March 7th. I'll enjoy the forum and watch my fill of YouTube videos until it arrives. Happy Flying all you lucky ones with a Mavic.

I kept my order to the basics and got the extras from Amazon, hoping that by doing so, I would not complicate it for DJI and get it quick, we shall see....!

I ordered the fly more kit 3 days ago on amazon and had it the next day. I must've gotten lucky and ordered when they had stock.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Good 4 u Mr Slice. Mine is supposed to be delivered by 10:30 am tomorrow. If is shows after 10 luckily my wife will b home to sign for it. I'm leaving for golf at 10.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered fly more from DJI 2/7 it arrived in New York this morning 2/16. Unfortunately I have a 13 hour day today and it is sitting at home on the table.

Cancelled my order at Amazon since they can't ship until after the 20th of March and ordered direct from DJI on 2/14, status at Payment Success, waiting for Shipping! I only ordered the basic package, no extras.
Ordered: 2/14
Update: 2/16: Still not shipped

UPDATE: 20 Feb 2017 - Received email and tracking information from DJI, mine will be here on the 22nd...Woot!

I sent customer service a message via WeChat after posting above that I placed an order on Feb 7 and they plan to ship on March 7. I decided the extra batteries and chargers I ordered with the Mavic was slowing down shipping. I requested the Mavic to ship first and accessories ship later when available. It worked, they never communicated back but within 12 hours I had an email showing the Mavic shipped via Fedex and will arrive tomorrow morning. I also was sent the email confirming my Care Refresh Agreement. I did not order the Fly More package but I did order 3 more batteries, extra blades and a smart hub. Rain Rain go away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000