DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WOW, should have held off one more day. lol

Pepino Grande

Reactions
I Ordered a Mavic yesterday, from DJI through Amazon. The Amazon site yesterday listed two order options One from Amazon showing March 20 delivery, and one From DJI showing March 1-9. Same price so I went with the DJI to get it quicker. Today the Amazon site shows it has them in prime IN-STOCK NEXT DAY Delivery. OMG. Canceled the DJI order (Hope It takes) and hit the ONE CLICK order button for the in stock one from Amazon. MY Amazon card is going crazy, but I should get it on Saturday. LOL

For anyone interested in buying from Amazon, I have a list of sellers with Mavics in stock here.

Reactions: LakeTravis
Of course DJI already charged my credit card. I hope they don't give me a hassle with the cancelation.

Amazon only shows 6 in Stock, so it would be better to hit it quick. I should add that is the Mavic Pro bundle. The site is showing 9 available for just the Mavic drone.

Last edited:
Well, balls! Ordered mine Monday from DJI directly. Oh well, weather is supposed to suck for the next week or so anyways. Figure I can give DJI the opportunity to fulfill.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

"DJI Official Store" on Amazon has been pretty quick lately anyway, I ordered Sunday 02/05, and got Fedex tracking number at 3am today 02/09, no tracking info on Fedex yet.

Amazon is not on the list of DJI authorized dealers. I'm not positive, but I don't think DJI will warranty will apply if bought from a non authorized dealer.

Amazon is not on the list of DJI authorized dealers. I'm not positive, but I don't think DJI will warranty will apply if bought from a non authorized dealer.
Doesn't matter where you purchase your Mavic, You get manufacturing warranty, plus you can always add DJI Care Refresh after.

If this status changes I will be a little upset. lol, Unless it changes to SHIPPED!
Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 11.53.34 AM.png

Amazon must have gotten in a lot of stock.
They would only show available stock after they shipped all their pre orders.

Of course DJI already charged my credit card. I hope they don't give me a hassle with the cancelation.

I sure hate to bring bad news, but I've been trying to get a $68 refund from DJI for a returned item for two months now! You'll dine out for years on your tales of woe.

Bottom Line; you want to avoid interaction with this company like you would the plague.

I sure hate to bring bad news, but I've been trying to get a $68 refund from DJI for a returned item for two months now! You'll dine out for years on your tales of woe.

Bottom Line; you want to avoid interaction with this company like you would the plague.
Well I think since the charge went on my Amazon card and I both ordered and canceled it through Amazon they might be helpful in getting the money refunded.

Well I think since the charge went on my Amazon card and I both ordered and canceled it through Amazon they might be helpful in getting the money refunded.

Amazon will be very helpful with getting you your money back. The Amazon card itself doesn't really help you much because it's not really through Amazon (Chase, I believe), but ordering through Amazon makes returning/replacing really easy. I just sent my 1 hour old Mavic back to Amazon for replacement because it had a Camera Sensor Malfunction and Gimbal Malfunction out of the box, and they were already cross shipping the replacement free of charge within 45 minutes after I printed the return postage slip.

Reactions: frankiez
Amazon is really great. I ordered something once and it was being shipped from China. After not receiving it for almost a month, I cancelled the order (only $110) thru amazon. Well 3 days after Amazon issued me a $110 credit, I finally got the item. It was stuck in customs. I was really happy with the item and told Amazon that I didnt need the credit and I sent them an email telling them that I wanted to give them their credit back. Their response to me was they told me to keep the $110 because they just wanted me to be a happy customer. Wahoo!!!

sent from my Galaxy Note4

First time I ever sweat out a Amazon Shipping notification. I think they were waiting to see if people would cancel orders before shipping. High demand product I guess.Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 6.58.06 PM.png

I was just going to say. Amazon you get the warranty and the crazy return policy hahaha. DJI will down play that for sure. It's authorized as well they wouldn't be shipping to them if they weren't but obviously DJI will want to fulfill orders themselves first. Different policy more money. No tax on DJI although.

If you go through DJI make sure your 100% as yeah their payment system sucks and refunds and order cancellations take forever. Amazon is instant.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Quick response for DJI, they canceled my earlier order and already made the full refund, a very polite email thanked me for buying the drone from Amazon and hoped they could serve me in the future. Kudos to DJI.Thumbswayup:) Already see the credit in my Amazon Card report.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair