DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow this thing is incredible

Any particular reason you like the MP sooo much better than the P4P?? I had to talk myself out of getting the P4P bc I know the MP most likely fits my usage more but dang I still want one...
For some reason. I think the Mavic looks more professional!
I find the old white Phantoms look like toys, all of them. My opinion of course and you are welcome to my opinion ! Lol!

Reactions: Gp™
For some reason. I think the Mavic looks more professional!
I find the old white Phantoms look like toys, all of them. My opinion of course and you are welcome to my opinion ! Lol!

I agree. Phantom form looks like the stereotypical drone from forever ago. MP looks like it was developed for the military then released to the public lol

Reactions: Grey Wolf and Rnl
I love my little Mavic. Thing is pretty much bullet proof. I just flew it in high winds for a job... worked like a champ. Everyone stood there mouths agape looking at it.

Reactions: djhoodrich
The Mavic marries both of my long time passions. I come from many years of both RC Helicopters, fixed wings and photography. So this little thing is a dream come true, that is if I could have ever dreamed of what I can now do with the Mavic

100 percent satisfied. An amazing little device.

I spend a majority of my time flying it over the ocean and have got some great video. Looking forward to summer, and taking it to the offshore islands.

My only concern; additional future regulations that may cause more restrictions.

Same emotions here; I tend to ponder a lot over decisions like these, especially since I used to be very impulsive in the past ans spent a lot of cash on stupid toys I never used.

I started to think about getting myself a drone halfway during 2012 after I quit paragliding... All the time, the size combined with the price of the phantoms held me back, as I could just not see me lug it around and take movies with it.

When I saw the mavic introduction last fall, I knew this was the drone for me, just still didn't know whether I would really use it... Bought it about a month ago and instead of it lying around after two times of playing with it, I find myself at work waiting for the weather to calm down so I can fly. I spend days on google maps to find nice places to fly and browse the forums and youtube for tips and tricks... I absolutely love how this thing gives me an excuse to venture out into nature and find nice places... I love it!

I love this thing, as a hobbyist photographer and quadcopter user.

In fact, today I did take it to work with me, and ate my lunch fast so the rest of lunch break could be just flying and getting neat horizon and park pictures.

Reactions: JoostGT3