DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yes, another Video playback issue :)

bigdraggo

Reactions
Ok, so new happy Mavic owner.

I'm recording video in MP4 (also have the same issue in MOV) 1080p.

I can download the video file from the micro usb from the drone to my laptop. The videos play fine a few times, and then if I try to play them again they will not play.

Windows Media player gets popup saying can not play, may not support
Quicktime gets a error 2048, not a file it under stands
VLC just does not play the video

Like I said, immediately after download it will play fine, then if I open the file later in the day I cant get anything to play...

Reactions: AndyA
That is strange. I'd try playing them on another PC or Mac (work, neighbor, friend etc). Then you'll notice if it is the video which is "broken", or the Pc (driver issues, codecs etc)

Ok, so new happy Mavic owner.

I'm recording video in MP4 (also have the same issue in MOV) 1080p.

I can download the video file from the micro usb from the drone to my laptop. The videos play fine a few times, and then if I try to play them again they will not play.

Windows Media player gets popup saying can not play, may not support
Quicktime gets a error 2048, not a file it under stands
VLC just does not play the video

Like I said, immediately after download it will play fine, then if I open the file later in the day I cant get anything to play...
That has happened to me before as well, I have never investigated it; I thought my computer was not powerful enough to handle the video.

Sounds like a hardware / memory issue. If you restart and are able to play the video and the same thing happens, it's time to upgrade your machine or dump the max amount of RAM you can into it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123