DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should irresponsible UAV pilots be reported to the FAA?

• ABSOLUTELY

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Mind my own business!!

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Take their drone and whip their ***!!

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause you never speed while driving,or lets say, use a phone while driving !!!
No, never have had a speeding ticket. I don't speed or use a cell phone while driving. What does any of that have to do with drone use?

Seriously, get a new hobby or something. Spending your time looking for people to report to the FAA just makes you look like a little man trying to get some attention, Go out and fly and don't worry about anyone else. Why cause trouble? You obviously have way to much time on your hands.
I don't spend my time looking for idiot's videos. If I happen to see one I simply forward on to the FAA complaint website. I'm not a drone cop.

Reactions: Mavricko
The OP has every right to do what he wants in his personal life. If he wants to turn in rule breakers so be it... that's not up to you or me to decide. You may not like it, but that is not a reason to put him down in this forum for him stating his position. We also have rules - Community Rules. In them, you will find that we promote a friendly atmosphere. Many of you participating here are guilty of breaking a rule or two in this thread so ease up a little. If you find someone who makes a post you despise, feel free to visit the offender's profile and click the ignore button.

Here...

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 7.25.10 PM✨.png

Or here...
Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 7.25.34 PM✨.png

threadclosed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads