DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

YES YES UK DELIVERY YES YES YES

Andart

Reactions
I got one today and also met dji rep maplins are not getting there drones via UK dji . They must be dealing direct .
Also could be rubbish but he said to be careful or drones bought from China not direct from dgi just China, he said that they will struggle to pick up enough saterlights . true false I don't know .
OK the shop I bought it from has none left today but have 8 arriving fly more. Now I'll post a picture with there permission .
Also the dji agent confirmed 8 .
They stick to there word I was told Friday that it would arrive today and it's in my hands price was £1359 .
Now I'm due to get one from maplins I will cancel order unless I get a cash offer through message I am not going to get into any price war it will be unbowed with receipt for dji mavic pro and one battery for £1250 if any one interested I need to contact soon or I'll cancel the order

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Sorry, what?

"saterlights"???

Just as confused as to the rest of the post. I sure hope you fly better than you type! (joking) :D

Reactions: Nigpd and Kadath
You are all correct.
I have sat here for a month thinking how people are overreacting , I drove 60 miles to pick it up today very calm............I got it in my hands and turned into a jelly fish .
But I met the DJI uk rep in the store .
He said maplins were not purchasing through him and dealing direct with DJI .
He also said that mavic 'S bought from overseas , Asia in particular are set up differently and may not connect to enough saterlights , this would not be the case for drones sold direct through DJI to Europe or USA etc .
It would be for drones sold to Asian countries that then are being resold to Europe .

Reactions: chippie
Annother quick point .
All videos I watch say that they can't beleive the size and I think here we go again BUT when I opened it "" I can't beleive how small it is""
Ha ha ha ha .

You are all correct.
I have sat here for a month thinking how people are overreacting , I drove 60 miles to pick it up today very calm............I got it in my hands and turned into a jelly fish .
But I met the DJI uk rep in the store .
He said maplins were not purchasing through him and dealing direct with DJI .
He also said that mavic 'S bought from overseas , Asia in particular are set up differently and may not connect to enough saterlights , this would not be the case for drones sold direct through DJI to Europe or USA etc .
It would be for drones sold to Asian countries that then are being resold to Europe .

That is the first time I have heard that! There is nothing different between the models afaik, they all support both types of GPS. Not to mention if that was the case then there would be absolute uproar if someone from Asia took theirs on vacation to the US and was not able to fly....

Hope my spelling has improved slightly .
Annother thing I have read the booklets that came with the drone , I'm not talking about the full pdf download instructions just what came with it , and a lot of people's complaints would be sorted if they had just read as well .
IE if drone drifts to right or left when hovering land immediately. Not fly crash blame DJI for lost connection and compass errors .
Also I must of listened to over 50 youtube videos saying you don't need to open propellers that they open through centrifugal force BUT clear as day it says to open the propellers before flight .
I think just like the clear camera dome , one person says something and you tubers copy rather than read the instructions .
Any way I'm rabbiting on like a child the excitement is cool .

One ore quick thing after my horrendous post .
I live in south London.
I have 2 more drones on order , one drone from maplins due next week .
I will sell for £1250 for drone plus one extra battery so two batteries in total . It will come with receipt and fall back up from me if there is any future problems .
I purchased on a credit card so you will have the protection of returning product within 30 days and I will put in writing that any refunds to my credit card will be repaid to whoever buys it from me .
The other one has been purchased from SAVIBUY I will offer same deal when I receive a delivery date .

I would just return it for a refund. DJI are shipping direct within 10 days now anyway so anyone would be potty to pay £1250 for just the Mavic + one extra battery, sorry :(

Thanks chippie for your reply I'm not profiting from that and I have had a few replies . Considering there are people asking £1800 on this site . Also batteries are still quiet hard to find I paid £100 for battery and £1100 for drone . So any one who buys it is getting a fair deal the only cheaper option would be fly more combo and that can be a long wait and most don't want the bag etc . Also I hope that DJI sort it out and major deliveries start to arrive but after talking to the UK DJI rep today I think it will be a trickle and not a flood . The shop I was in is expecting 8 soon but it won't even fill his back orders .
So I respect your view but I think I'm doing some one a favour rather than ripping some one off like you think .
I only got this because I know one of the leading RC guys in the UK.
Just to add I've had some one offer me more just to get it but I've already said to first guy that I will not increase price if I get better offer . I'm sorry this is such a long reply but I feel a little bad that you think I'm profiteering and I'm not .
But that is probably just my overreaction .

Reactions: chippie
Nah! I'm sorry as my reply did not read very nicely although that was not my intention, promise.

Best of luck! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242