DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You all hear about this?

Acesour7

Reactions
This is the message DJI sent to their dealers (translated from Chinese):

Hi Dealers

This is an update as of this morning on DJI Products.

DJI Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Combo

Although production is releasing more and more crafts, DJI have announced that they are withholding all production to service their own clients on DJI.COM until the end of January 2017.

The end of January 2017 is Chinese New Year, where we can expect a 2 to 3 week break in production, so it does not look good for us. At this stage, Please warn your customers that the Stock of the Mavic Pro and the Mavic Pro Combo is severely limited, but we hope that by March 2017 DJI get to the point where they have sufficient production.

DJI Phantom 4

The Phantom 4 production is terminated. We still have some stock left.

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional

The Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional production is terminated.

Phantom 4 Pro and Pro Plus

Once DJI get the Mavic Pro production sorted out, the consumer drones will be limited to the Mavic Pro, the Phantom 4 Pro and the Phantom 4 Pro Plus.

This is the message DJI sent to their dealers (translated from Chinese):

Hi Dealers

This is an update as of this morning on DJI Products.

DJI Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Combo

Although production is releasing more and more crafts, DJI have announced that they are withholding all production to service their own clients on DJI.COM until the end of January 2017.

The end of January 2017 is Chinese New Year, where we can expect a 2 to 3 week break in production, so it does not look good for us. At this stage, Please warn your customers that the Stock of the Mavic Pro and the Mavic Pro Combo is severely limited, but we hope that by March 2017 DJI get to the point where they have sufficient production.

DJI Phantom 4

The Phantom 4 production is terminated. We still have some stock left.

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional

The Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional production is terminated.

Phantom 4 Pro and Pro Plus

Once DJI get the Mavic Pro production sorted out, the consumer drones will be limited to the Mavic Pro, the Phantom 4 Pro and the Phantom 4 Pro Plus.

Pretty typical in China for Chinese New Year... they party hardy.... In many ways, it does sound unfair, but you do realize they make more money on their direct sales than they do through resellers. Free enterprise is not so uncommon in China!! :)

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: SkeeterHarris
I picked up the same combo. I emailed DJI asking about shipping date and they told me it should be shipping around the 23rd.

I ordered also Monday.. have you received anything yet about shipping? I bought the fly more combo.
I also ordered the Mavic Pro "fly more" from DJI.com on Monday the 16th. At that time, it said "Shipping: 5-7 business days of payment confirmation". Currently, the same page says "3-5 days". I hope the Mavic ships out before Chinese New Years on the 28th.

I also ordered the Mavic Pro "fly more" from DJI.com on Monday the 16th. At that time, it said "Shipping: 5-7 business days of payment confirmation". Currently, the same page says "3-5 days". I hope the Mavic ships out before Chinese New Years on the 28th.

That's what has me worried lol...

At the risk of stating the obvious to some, I hope you guys know that you can check the status of your order by logging on to DJI and check your orders. I actually know one or two people who did NOT know this.

Reactions: fedcop824
At the risk of stating the obvious to some, I hope you guys know that you can check the status of your order by logging on to DJI and check your orders. I actually know one or two people who did NOT know this.
I've been doing that 4 or 5 times per day since I placed the order this past Monday :D

Just ordered (Fly More) from DJI. It looks like my best hope. Fingers crossed.

The charge on my credit card went away and no sign of shipping information. Have any of you experienced the same thing? Or received shipping info?

Reactions: pageymavic
Ordered my on the 16th as well. Charged my card on Friday the 20th and my order status is now at #4....Shipped but no tracking #. I chatted with DJI online yesterday and the person said it will ship on or before the 25th and I'll get an email with my tracking #. I think anyone who purchased on the 16th is safe and maybe anytime last week.

Ordered mine on 14th . Check my tracking status 10 times a day too . Done the online chat thing on dji site last night to check everything is ok and they told me shipping is estimated on the 30th . They charge your card properly when they ship or 28 days after ordering which ever is first .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered my on the 16th as well. Charged my card on Friday the 20th and my order status is now at #4....Shipped but no tracking #. I chatted with DJI online yesterday and the person said it will ship on or before the 25th and I'll get an email with my tracking #. I think anyone who purchased on the 16th is safe and maybe anytime last week.
I also ordered mine on the 16th from DJI. As of yesterday, they have yet to charge my card. I was able to order the Mavic "fly less" from Crutchfield yesterday. After confirming that my order was placed and the Mavic was in stock, I canceled my order with DJI. I received a tracking number from Crutchfield last night and it will be delivered this Thursday :D

I placed my order on the 17th, and spoke to DJI support today via chat (I assume many are doing the same, as there were over 30 chats in queue prior to me), and they informed me that I 'should' get my tracking number within the next 24 hours, as it has been 5 business days since I ordered. Fingers crossed that I will have it by this time tomorrow (tracking number that is). It has yet to be charged on my card. I have heard some people say that is the indicator that a tracking number is forthcoming, once your card is charged.

I ended up chatting with DJI as well. They informed me that they are in stock and will ship in 7 business days. I placed my order with them today. Lets see what happens!

I also ordered mine on the 16th from DJI. As of yesterday, they have yet to charge my card. I was able to order the Mavic "fly less" from Crutchfield yesterday. After confirming that my order was placed and the Mavic was in stock, I canceled my order with DJI. I received a tracking number from Crutchfield last night and it will be delivered this Thursday :D
Same here! Crutchfield came through.. My Mavic shows in route, with delivery on Thursday.

Shipped! Delivery expected Monday, but I am hoping FedEx pulls through like usual and delivers early!

So the only Phantom 3 DJI is currently producing is the Phantom 3 Standard? Are the Advanced and Professional Phantom 3s discontinued?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots