You were right! It was worth the wait!!

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by Dronebow, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Dronebow

Dronebow Well-Known Member

I have to admit I was starting to become a bit depressed about not getting the MP yet and when it finally got here I was even a bit disenchanted but that went away quick. What a fantastic little drone. It flies very precise and is quick and nimble. Sport mode is a hoot. That thing just takes off like a bat out of h3ll. And I took some night pictures of our downtown square to see how well it did the night shots. Just wow. I have not played with the settings at all so it was all stock and on auto.

I did notice on the DJI Go display for the bright areas there seemed to be some artifacting but in the pictures they were fine. Overexposed in those areas but fine. Looking forward to doing some more flying tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I will need more batteries... :D

DJI_0009.JPG DJI_0010.JPG DJI_0011.JPG

2. laura schlenker

laura schlenker Well-Known Member

That's fantastic, love the pics! I feel the same way about my mavic I love the little guy!

3. TMB Aerial

TMB Aerial Member

Noice! Got mine today and had issues using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge...worked it out but lost the day. I will fly more tomorrow and am now tempted to go play in the dark :) What phone/setup are you using?

4. Dronebow

Dronebow Well-Known Member

5. slr001

slr001 Well-Known Member

How did you work it out? I will be using an S7Edge also.

6. duelingglove

duelingglove Well-Known Member

These shots are amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

#6 duelingglove, Nov 26, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  7. dam

dam Well-Known Member

Pretty clear night shots.. good job !!

8. TMB Aerial

TMB Aerial Member

What was happening was the DJI Go app kept trying to relaunch even though I already had it open (I would get another launch window opening) and it would sometimes just diconnect from the Mavic. Also some telemetry info within the app was missing, things like battery status. I eventually turned off "Fast cable charging" (Settings - Battery) and after one more 'relaunch" glitch it was stable. I flew around for about 30 mins gingerly with no problem. My confidence in the Mavic is not high.....yet. I will fly more today. I saw alot of people post this problem and then others said they had no such issue (maybe fast cable charging was already off for them). In any case happy flying!