DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Youtube Reviews

I am waiting on the full review from FliteTest. Not that I am canceling my order or anything, I just want to see their thoughts. I enjoy watching them mess with flying objects.

Great watch and in 4ish'K, basically watch and get even more frustrated.... I'm actually flying me crappy little husband drone about my digs now.... please DJi sort out the delivery :(

minidrone.jpg

That Husban is a tough bird. I flew mine into the Iron Stove last winter. The prop guard and two props completely melted before I could get to it. Popped off the bad stuff put new stuff on it and bam.. More flying.

I have that in red. Keeping that thing level is such a struggle! I spend more time looking for the props after they fly off than actual flying it. Still... lots of fun!

That Husban is a tough bird. I flew mine into the Iron Stove last winter. The prop guard and two props completely melted before I could get to it. Popped off the bad stuff put new stuff on it and bam.. More flying.
The wife crashes it about more than me.... She can keep well away from the Inspire!!

She's got through a few props already.

I have that in red. Keeping that thing level is such a struggle! I spend more time looking for the props after they fly off than actual flying it. Still... lots of fun!
Really mine after calibration is perfectly level. Might drift a little but not much. I can spin it like a top without compensating

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ