DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Youtubers........

Peregrine

Reactions
Just looking for some info. I posted a couple of videos on youtube, but neither show up on mobile devices (iPads, phones, tablets etc). I can access them on my mac, and also on my tv that has youtube built in. Is there a setting on my youtube account that allows/prevents them from showing?

Just looking for some info. I posted a couple of videos on youtube, but neither show up on mobile devices (iPads, phones, tablets etc). I can access them on my mac, and also on my tv that has youtube built in. Is there a setting on my youtube account that allows/prevents them from showing?

Do they have music? sometime due to copyright of the music they can only be viewed on some devices.

Yes, they both have music. Strange though, if that's the reason, because I have two apple devices: My Mac, that loads them, and my iPad that doesn't.

Yes, they both have music. Strange though, if that's the reason, because I have two apple devices: My Mac, that loads them, and my iPad that doesn't.

I had the same issue, the video would play on my mac but not my iPhone.
If you go to video with the issue and click Video Manager.
Then click the link for 'Includes copyright content'.
At the bottom, click 'File a dispute'.
Choose 'My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under applicable copyright laws.'
Click continue until you are asked to explain.
Enter the following as the reason '
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Continue through the rest of the pages.

It should then work. Good luck!

That's much appreciated. Thank you. I shall try it later on this evening :)

If you have monitization (advert rev) on your videos you will need to remove it before placing the above as your claiming its non profit. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie