DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

zeiss cinemizers

I use them with my P4P and by 3:00 today I will be using them with my Mavic. I ordered a NVIDIA Shield via B&H and it arrives today. This will allow me to use the HDMI port on the tablet, though I do not have a way of mounting it to the RC yet.

I use them with my P4P and by 3:00 today I will be using them with my Mavic. I ordered a NVIDIA Shield via B&H and it arrives today. This will allow me to use the HDMI port on the tablet, though I do not have a way of mounting it to the RC yet.
Thanks for that...i intend doing same as i have shield but not yet mavic still waiting lol....just got a deal on carl zeiss....take it i wont b dissapointed then,,,also got the head tracker...hope it works...cheers

Thanks for that...i intend doing same as i have shield but not yet mavic still waiting lol....just got a deal on carl zeiss....take it i wont b dissapointed then,,,also got the head tracker...hope it works...cheers
I don't think the Head Track will work. I believe that its only for gaming applications and requires a separate USB connection.

See Pic:
zeiss_2033_902_carl_zeiss_cinemizer_head_1452615706000_927525.jpg

try item 112215986419 on ebay uk...but you will have same on usa site.. it works with shield and hard shell..be better out there but ok for money..

I don't think the Head Track will work. I believe that its only for gaming applications and requires a separate USB connection.
cheers...one last question as this unit will NOT come with the HDMI plate adapter could you tell me what is the connection type it uses on battery pack...may b able to get aftermarket adapter... cheers

cheers...one last question as this unit will NOT come with the HDMI plate adapter could you tell me what is the connection type it uses on battery pack...may b able to get aftermarket adapter... cheers
I don't understand the question

I have the same question. My cinemizers only have rca cables input, but not hdmi. Is there a hdmi add-on for these?

My understanding was that there was some kind of iphone hdmi adapter, but ive never seen it. Thx

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Im curious about these - so they are just plug and play for the mavic rc or you need an adaptor...
And are they good - i can see they say they are class leading etc ..... but 549£ is a lot to pay...

These will NOT work on the Mavic without purchasing a NVIDIA Shield tablet which is needed for the HDMI output.

I have the same question. My cinemizers only have rca cables input, but not hdmi. Is there a hdmi add-on for these?

My understanding was that there was some kind of iphone hdmi adapter, but ive never seen it. Thx

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app
you can get hdmi adapter plate from easy-entertain.com think thats rite will check n post again if wrong....69 euro

iPhone adapter plate won't be of any help for use with the Mavic

I don't understand the question
sorry... on the unit i am getting the hdmi plate which connects onto the battery control unit is missing...just wonder if i need this plate or would an aftermarket adapter fit into control unit...dont have picture sorry..

Can you take pics of your setup for the mavic once you have tried
The Shield plugs into the Mavic remote, The Cinemizers plug into the Shield via mini HDMI cable

Attachments

• IMG_4069.JPG
    IMG_4069.JPG
    1,016.4 KB · Views: 49

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys