DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zoom function for goggles

The 5D button serves as somewhat of a mouse when the goggles are connected, which allows you to navigate the menus within the goggles instead of using the trackpad. Not sure if there is a method of disabling.

Thanks Anthony.
So how do I activate the 4x zoom function in the goggles that they specify
Good question...I never use the zoom feature on my Mavic, maybe others can answer or quite possibly assign it to one of the front "C" buttons.

I have found the zoom feature by swiping on the goggles by accident on several occasions but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it when I want to . Someone's help will be needed.

I've learned more about the goggles from these forums than from the documentation that came with them! LOL!

They really do need to do a better job of explaining how to use their products.

I've learned more about the goggles from these forums than from the documentation that came with them! LOL!

LOL I have learned more about everything Mavic related from these forums than I have from DJI. Sometimes I wonder if DJI sales reps and support come here to find out stuff.

Rob

Shoot --- half the fun is navigating this forum to prospect for those ever-elusive answers that we so desperately seek!!

Reactions: dannyw777
Has anyone figured out how to use the zoom on the googles?

I know on the smart controller it the right top wheel with the regular controller not sure but I'm sure Google would know or maybe the instructions not sure if they do because I didn't read them lol

I know on the smart controller it the right top wheel with the regular controller not sure but I'm sure Google would know or maybe the instructions not sure if they do because I didn't read them lol

Looks like the post went dead in 2017
instructions do not say anything on it, google only pulls up stuff from the Mavic 2! when you put Mavic and Zoom into Google. Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929