DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

γεια from Greece

Bob Mador

Reactions
I'm not Greek, I'm American... but I tend to live in Greece more than America due to my job.

Any way, I have pre-ordered my Mavic and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new drone!! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our new forum Bob . :)

What parts of Greece are you typically in @Bob Mador? I was just in Santorini and Mykonos and would absolutely have loved to have a drone along but unfortunately Mavic wasn't born yet :(

What parts of Greece are you typically in @Bob Mador? I was just in Santorini and Mykonos and would absolutely have loved to have a drone along but unfortunately Mavic wasn't born yet :(

I am on the island of Crete. I typically stay in and around Chania.

I know how you feel about not having the Mavic yet!!

Reactions: vagdesign
Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy

I am also waiting for mine from a local dealer. Too shame that with Capital Controls we can't order directly from DJI Store.

Anyway, I also live in Heraklion Crete, Greece and I hope to get my Mavic before Spring...

Come on DJI!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

hii vagdesing, im traveling to crete, can you help me find store that sell dji mavic pro please.
im visiting hersonissos Crete.
thanks

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair