DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

你好! From China...

Pixeldawg

Reactions
University

My name is Mark Lent, and I live and work in southern China in the city of Zhuhai (Joo-Hi). I have been a professional photographer and photojournalist for 40 years now and teach photography and digital media arts at Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University United International College, or as we like to call it, UIC. Been teaching for 9 years now and love it.

As a photojournalist, worked for very small weekly papers to great big giant ones and a bit of everything in between. I also did some writing as well for Popular Photography & Imaging Magazine, The Adorama Learning Center and a few others. I freelanced for the AP, UPI and a few other news organizations.

I am here to learn. I see being able to use a drone in my work as another exceptional tool to add to my arsenal of equipment and while I feel very comfortable with the photography and post processing aspects of drone photography, the Video and actual flying of the drone itself are still a bit new and hope to learn a bit more about these as well. I feel like I am off to a good start here, but always room to improve and learn.

So, this is me. Happy to e-meet all of you and hope you'll stop by and say hello. The door is always open and if I can offer help, I will be happy to do so. Be well and have a great day!

Cordially,

Mark

Hello from the Crossroads of America Pixeldawg.

Nice to meet you Mark. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I have a good friend who works at Ball State. Indiana is God's Country! :)

Welcome to the Forum : Let us know what drone you have.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain
Apologies, I forgot to mention. I am flying a Mavic 2 Pro. Believe it or not, I was going to get the zoom, but my wife insisted I go with the "upgrade". :) I would also appreciate your PMing me regarding the rain and water landing gear for my drone. I literally live on the beach of the South China Sea and would like to use this as protection for my over the water work. I generally do not fly in bad weather and there is surprisingly little lightning here (I lived in Florida and Alabama, so was so surprised at the lack of bolts here...) I am assuming you can ship here. I have an American account that I can pay from as well. Many thanks!

Cordially,

Mark

Apologies, I forgot to mention. I am flying a Mavic 2 Pro. Believe it or not, I was going to get the zoom, but my wife insisted I go with the "upgrade". :) I would also appreciate your PMing me regarding the rain and water landing gear for my drone. I literally live on the beach of the South China Sea and would like to use this as protection for my over the water work. I generally do not fly in bad weather and there is surprisingly little lightning here (I lived in Florida and Alabama, so was so surprised at the lack of bolts here...) I am assuming you can ship here. I have an American account that I can pay from as well. Many thanks!

Cordially,

Mark
Your all set , Pm sent , thank you .

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose