DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 February 2nd is a huge celebration in Brazil! Welcome to Bahia!

Today is a very special day for many Brazilians and I want to share with you. Have a look, any questions and feedback welcome!
That looks indeed like a very special day! But what about the Covid19 and the mutated virus? As I know Brasil is one of the most affected county in the world!
cheers and stay safe!
Paul

That looks indeed like a very special day! But what about the Covid19 and the mutated virus? As I know Brasil is one of the most affected county in the world!
cheers and stay safe!
Paul
Hi Paul, thanks for weighing in. You are absolutely right, that is why this footage was shot one year ago. It is the first time in history we will not get to celebrate today.

Hi Paul, thanks for weighing in. You are absolutely right, that is why this footage was shot one year ago. It is the first time in history we will not get to celebrate today.
you´r welcome! ah ok, I didn´t know that it was shot last year ? Many fiestas around the world are unfortunately cancelled this year, It´s sad!

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms
Ah, true, but I bet a lot of people skip intros, as I did.
Quite a few YT video intros are a waste of time so I tend to skip the first 10% or so, in this case I shouldn't have, but you have at least two posters here that did not see or notice the 2020 bit.

That is very true, we can only hope all this will be over soon and we can go back to celebrating life in community!
you´r welcome! ah ok, I didn´t know that it was shot last year ? Many fiestas around the world are unfortunately cancelled this year, It´s sad!

Ah, true, but I bet a lot of people skip intros, as I did.
Quite a few YT video intros are a waste of time so I tend to skip the first 10% or so, in this case I shouldn't have, but you have at least two posters here that did not see or notice the 2020 bit.
I see your point, thanks for weighing in! I myself do not like videos who waste my time so I try to keep it short and crispy.

Are there no regulations about fying over crowded beaches and quite close too!
Not that I am aware of, we are pretty free to fly over here. I did make sure not to get too close because it is a deeply religious and sacred athmosphere , especially in the early morning.

You just taught me that february 2nd is groundhog day! I still dont know what that means though :D
Its a stupid meaningless tradition in the USA (and elsewhere maybe?) If the official groundhog Puxitony Phil (no clue on spelling its first name sorry) comes out of its hole and whether sees its shadow or not determines how soon spring will get here....

Groundhog Day - Wikipedia

And hey, you're still learning and I'm still teaching... how bout that!:p

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms
Its a stupid meaningless tradition in the USA (and elsewhere maybe?) If the official groundhog Puxitony Phil (no clue on spelling its first name sorry) comes out of its hole and whether sees its shadow or not determines how soon spring will get here....

Groundhog Day - Wikipedia

And hey, you're still learning and I'm still teaching... how bout that!:p
It is Punxsutawney. Interesting you describe it as stupid and meaningless, the day of Yemanjá is deeply significant and hence meaningful in Bahia - what a stark contrast!

Reactions: A.O.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest