DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 200m waterfall in tropical Colombia that is not on any map

@BelezaPuraFilms

Reactions

The waterfall is from 3:00 onwards. There is also a smaller one at the 1:30 mark.
The big one is called Hoyo Caliente, I will mark it on google maps this week.

As always, all feedback and questions welcome
smile.gif

The waterfall is from 3:00 onwards. There is also a smaller one at the 1:30 mark.
Hi,
what a wonderful place to live! Beautiful landscapes and girl ? there are so many rocks at 3.28 How did she get there?
I enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms
Hi,
what a wonderful place to live! Beautiful landscapes and girl ? there are so many rocks at 3.28 How did she get there?
I enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul
Hey Paul, thanks for weighing in! You ll be surprised to hear that they are actually two girls! She was my stuntwoman, completely free of fear. That waterfall was a serious climb and the trail real slippery with a good chance of seriously injuring oneself but she took like a champ and even with some grace if you ask me!

Reactions: dns_rui
Stunning! That was a beautiful video and the editing was so well done, including the sound. Of course, it doesn't hurt to be in such a wonderful location! Congratulations!
I am glad you liked it Russell! It is actually quite the remote location, muddy trails and terrible roads but I sure did my best!

Hey Paul, thanks for weighing in! You ll be surprised to hear that they are actually two girls! She was my stuntwoman, completely free of fear. That waterfall was a serious climb and the trail real slippery with a good chance of seriously injuring oneself but she took like a champ and even with some grace if you ask me!
Wow a stuntwoman, not bad bro! ? I didn´t notice that you had two girls, anyway, the climbing was a challenge and she did it like a Pro ?? And yes, she did it with some grace! ?
cheers Paul

smile.gif
WOW! That film was a real treat. Loved your use of the model in all the scenes for perspective. Your country of Colombia is gorgeous. The model is the perfect touch. Loved the scenes circling above the church, the square, and the coffee fields. Your waterfalls sound effects also perfect. I would not be at all surprised to see this film as a tourism clip for travel to Colombia. Great editing, great flying, and story telling. Getting to those isolated falls also an amazing task. Bravo.

Dale
Miami

I agree with everything Dale D wrote, although I would turn down the level a little on the water rushing SFX. Great Job Beleza Pura Films!

Wow a stuntwoman, not bad bro! ? I didn´t notice that you had two girls, anyway, the climbing was a challenge and she did it like a Pro ?? And yes, she did it with some grace! ?
cheers Paul
Very kind of you!

smile.gif
Again, WOW just beautiful. Having the girls in there gave it great perspective for the size and distance. Beautiful place. My son-in law and I built a dome like that 40 feet wide and 22 feet high to house birds, thanks for posting.

WOW! That film was a real treat. Loved your use of the model in all the scenes for perspective. Your country of Colombia is gorgeous. The model is the perfect touch. Loved the scenes circling above the church, the square, and the coffee fields. Your waterfalls sound effects also perfect. I would not be at all surprised to see this film as a tourism clip for travel to Colombia. Great editing, great flying, and story telling. Getting to those isolated falls also an amazing task. Bravo.

Dale
Miami
Dale I really appreciate you taking the time to give elaborate feedback, that is so helpful in the creative process. Thank you kindly!

I agree with everything Dale D wrote, although I would turn down the level a little on the water rushing SFX. Great Job Beleza Pura Films!
I am still struggling with that, keep changing and tuning it. The same for the music - its much more impactful with a custom beat. I see great room for improvement in the sound and continue to look for a fruitful collaboration. Really appreciate you pointing that out, getting real feedback from someone who has actually made a video or knows how to really fly a drone is the best.

Again, WOW just beautiful. Having the girls in there gave it great perspective for the size and distance. Beautiful place. My son-in law and I built a dome like that 40 feet wide and 22 feet high to house birds, thanks for posting.
thanks mate! I found the dome quite appealing, i could totally live there. Gets hot though, good ventilation is a must

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser