DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 200m waterfall in tropical Colombia that is not on any map

The waterfall is from 3:00 onwards. There is also a smaller one at the 1:30 mark.
The big one is called Hoyo Caliente, I will mark it on google maps this week.

As always, all feedback and questions welcome
smile.gif
Wow! Such beautiful photography. I've just recorded my first three minute flight from my roof in Colombia. Got nice surroundings, but embarrassing skills so far. Managed to switch to cine mode have a look around and land again after getting a high wind warning. Next time I'll probably do fine if I descent a bit as the mountain does.
(Just posted this for the first time to Vimeo. Hmmm reduced to 360p.)

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms
You are in a beautiful place my man! Try to fly in long straight lines (is this a MA2?), think of a track that goes well with the clouds. I would shoot in cinematic 4k 60fps, fly nice and slow, too.
It is also a great place to timelapse, dont even fly, just let it hover in a place close to intense cloud movement.
And then there is the colors! My guess is that green is more intense in real life and the clouds more impressive - you can fix that in color correction!
I move around quite a bit, if you want shoot me a message and we can try to fly together some time.
Wow! Such beautiful photography. I've just recorded my first three minute flight from my roof in Colombia. Got nice surroundings, but embarrassing skills so far. Managed to switch to cine mode have a look around and land again after getting a high wind warning. Next time I'll probably do fine if I descent a bit as the mountain does.
(Just posted this for the first time to Vimeo. Hmmm reduced to 360p.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada