DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1.1.6 app.

Dirby

Reactions
i just tried the 1.1.6 app and no problems noted.
the gimbal worked just fine and smoothe.
the low batteru warning still had some green on the circle at 20 percent and the numbers turned to a brown color and a low battery warning popped up at 15 percent.
i was hopeing that the green would run out at 30 percent but that didn't happen.
the numbers inside the circle looked a liottle bit bigger but not that much.
all and all this looks to be pretty good upgrade.

i just tried the 1.1.6 app and no problems noted.
the gimbal worked just fine and smoothe.
the low batteru warning still had some green on the circle at 20 percent and the numbers turned to a brown color and a low battery warning popped up at 15 percent.
i was hopeing that the green would run out at 30 percent but that didn't happen.
the numbers inside the circle looked a liottle bit bigger but not that much.
all and all this looks to be pretty good upgrade.

Question. Those of you who have downloaded this update, where did you get it?
I've gotten no notices from DJI, Google Play, or anywhere else. Any help appreciated.

I've gotten no notices from DJI, Google Play, or anywhere else. Any help appreciated.
PS. Have been checking the DJI website, and Play Store regularly. No joy so far.

The update is still progressively rolling out to Android users via Google Play. You can either wait until your device gets it, or manually download the updated DJI Fly APK from APKMirror.com.

I also checked Fly via my iphone 11 Pro in NZ today and there is no DJI update here with the improvements to the gimbal. DJI should issue global updates to everyone! If it is only on Assistant on a PC, DJI should state that openly. ???

I've downloaded it to my iPhone and iPad from the Apple store yesterday or the day before.

Okay, I'm old and a recovering engineer, but I don't understand how it's on one persons play, but not everybody's.
When you release an app, you can specify a staged rollout starting with a small number of users and growing. Android lets you configure some of the rollout, with Apple it's preset if you choose to do it that way. Developers might choose that so if there are any bugs or issues they can pause the rollout before too many users have it.

Reactions: MavicPeter
Okay, I'm old and a recovering engineer, but I don't understand how it's on one persons play, but not everybody's.
I checked updates for my apps at about 530am this morning and 1.1.6 was available. We are both in the US, but my carrier is AT&T with a Galaxy S8.

Thanks for the feedback. Will be flying with 1.1.6 for the first time today and looking forward to changing the gimbal settings for that smoother movement. Here are some tips on adjusting:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore