DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

10 Best and no mention of Mavic!

Very strange results! Either a sponsored listing or they just did a search and posted what they found in some (possibly biased) reviews. Certainly not an up to date listing.

Probably a marketing list. I bet they get a percent of sales for refering you to Amazon. Their diferent web adress if you click on the link in the list verse going on Amazon yourself.

From their web page
How is Ezvid Wiki's research funded?
We’re glad you asked. Our primary goal is to build a large and authoritative information resource that will come to rival the most prominent ‘nonfiction’ websites on the internet like Wikihow, Wikipedia, and Ask.com, but with the added explanatory power of video. We’ve started with a team of talented contributors, and are gradually incorporating user generated and edited content.

Growing our service has been expensive, so to keep the lights on, we display advertising on our website, and we accept referral fees from merchants such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target and Ebay. When you click on a link on our website to visit a merchant to buy something, you help support our website. Using our links will not increase your purchase price.

Its not a list its a ADD! should have made the Parrot the best Drone. everyone would have been re posting it

I would think EVERY list is going to have the Mavic on their top 10 list. In fact, MOST will have the Mavic as the #1 or #2 drone.

This is why they make Fords, Chevys, BMWs, Cadillacs, etc.

That list is just one person's opinion.

Plus, perhaps they didn't want to list something that was backlogged months...

Last edited:
I would think EVERY list is going to have the Mavic on their top 10 list. In fact, MOST will have the Mavic as the #1 or #2 drone.
Yeah that's my point it should have at least been on the list if they wanted anybody to think they were valid!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird