DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

10% eBay Coupon code live today 12/7/2018 - Good for a drone of your choice

IShouldBeWorking

Reactions
Hi all! If your credit card isn't already maxed out this time of year and you're looking to score a discount on a new drone, eBay is running a site wide coupon code for 10% off a single purchase up to $100 off. It's only good today, 12/7/2018 and you'll want to use a DJI authorized seller if you're interested in getting DJI Care Refresh. But $100 off a new Mavic Pro or Mavic 2 helps ease the sting of those prices a bit. 10% off a Mavic Air or Spark isn't bad either. Here are the details:

eBay 10% off deal

Reactions: csmithvt
To make it easier to cut and paste: PHLDAYTEN.

I wonder if PH refers to Pearl Harbor?

Anyway, this should cut & Paste,

Thank you

Yeah, that is kind of an interesting coupon code. Pearl Harbor makes sense. I wonder why the L. Anyway, thanks for adding the code to the thread. Hoping some folks will find some good deals. It should work on top of any holiday discounts sellers are offering.

With the max discount being $100 this coupon is probably as good as most can/will do, but eBay very often offers 15% and 20% coupons which, if you're below $1000 for your order, will get you maximum savings. I guess it all depends on how patient one can be. :)

This deal seems to be part of some "December Dozen" promo so there will be more coming. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 20% pop up between now and the end. Seems there's a hint for each one at the link below.

For the record, I don't think I've ever seen a sitewide eBay coupon that didn't cap at $100. (The cap comes into play often when I use these on golf equipment.)

December Dozen | eBay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ