DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

10 mistakes made by Mavic Pro Pilots..from DJI Support

Ikopta

Reactions
Came across the 10 most common mistakes made by DJI Mavic Pro pilots..from DJI support. Couldn't find anything about oversights from the other side of the fence.
There is a few in there that could be cleared up with better instructions at launch I think.

Came across the 10 most common mistakes made by DJI Mavic Pro pilots..from DJI support. Couldn't find anything about oversights from the other side of the fence.
There is a few in there that could be cleared up with better instructions at launch I think.

Great video as usual, for not only newbies but as a refresher for more experienced pilots. I will make just one point though. It seems a nice idea in an ideal fluffy bunny world wanting DJI to admit to their mistakes but let's face it, no company will do that. Take for example the car industry, they are there to sell you the product and will tell you all about its advanced features in the sales patter such as anti-lock brakes, traction control, reverse parking sensors, even suggesting that buying their car gives you clear open roads with no other traffic or potholes. Once you have bought the vehicle and start reading the user manual, do you discover the limitations of each safety system, its flaws, and the roads are crammed full of other vehicles. I see no difference between DJI and any other manufacturer wanting to sell its product and marketing it in the best possible light. Great vids, keep em coming please. Best wishes. Brian

I knew about the Aircraft Status Indicator warning of no sensors, and I am also aware that the RC gives an indication when landing (see the image that I snipped from the video), but I was not aware that the RC provides a warning in other situations.

Weather permitting, I will verify this later today by temporarily turning off the forward sensors while still on the ground.

Attachments

• GO 4 Vision System Inactive.JPG
    GO 4 Vision System Inactive.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 54
Been reading about all the mistakes other flyers on here and elsewhere have made and said to myself, I will be extra careful. Well I tried my best and have still managed to have a few mishaps. Negligence (idiot mode), nature or being just unlucky will get to us all eventually. Best to have fun in a careful, responsible manner while not putting anyone at risk, while we still can.

Reactions: ksmusa
Thanks for all your videos. You have been a big help to me plus your funny as hell.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000