DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

100 Airline Drone Policies now listed

paulrawlingson

Reactions
Hey guys,

I got once the surprise with Emirates not being allowed to carry my drone on-board..
This triggered me this goal of listing 100 airline drone policies into one convenient place.

Hoping to grow this database over time, if you know info about a missing airline please share anytime so I can add it.

Hope this will be useful for travellers! Cheers and safe fight(s)!

Thanks for the database. For an airline to take your drone off you, you would have to confess that you are carrying one. I note Emirates ask at the departure gate to notify staff if you are carrying a drone. Of course I never do, why would I in the knowledge that they would take it away?!

Hey guys,

I got once the surprise with Emirates not being allowed to carry my drone on-board..
This triggered me this goal of listing 100 airline drone policies into one convenient place.

Hoping to grow this database over time, if you know info about a missing airline please share anytime so I can add it.

View attachment 71898

Hope this will be useful for travellers! Cheers and safe fight(s)!
Is it the drone they are concerned about...OR the Lipo batteries?

Thanks for the database. For an airline to take your drone off you, you would have to confess that you are carrying one. I note Emirates ask at the departure gate to notify staff if you are carrying a drone. Of course I never do, why would I in the knowledge that they would take it away?!
You have a point, but never tried to go against this policy yet. I questioned it to the check in operators but they didn't really know. Sent an email to headquarters to ask about this odd practice by Emirates.

I found it.. I just can't believe such idiots exist and are looked up to.. He surely doesn't understand the long term consequences of his short moment of fame. This is absolutely ridiculous and motivates me so much more to help everyone know how to fly safely no matter where around the world.

Yesterday I had a great pleasure to talk with a pilot from Slovenia who helped me identify the laws in his country as I couldn't translate them... I will post them shortly. This will be the 151th country' rules listed and backed up by local pilots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242