DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

100 Mavic Mini Fly More Combos! In-stock and ready to ship from Florida Drone Supply!

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Florida Drone Supply has plenty of Mavic Mini Fly More Combos in-stock and ready to ship today!

Other retailers have a 20-30 day lead time on shipping and are limiting customers to one unit, not us! We have plenty to go around and ship within 1 business day of purchase.
Get yours today: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

If you're local to Southwest Florida, visit us in-store and pick yours up today: 16335 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33908

View attachment 1867

Why I don't read this earlier. I just bought the regular unit in amazon.

They are asking over $600 for the fly more combo. Abusing.

They are asking over $600 for the fly more combo. Abusing.
I don't know how they're getting away with that. If you're able to cancel your order, we'd love to sell you one at regular price!

I just ordered a fly more combo from Florida Drone this morning I hope to get it soon ??Thumbswayup
It will ship out today! And your location states Jacksonville, I bet you get it pretty quickly!!!

Reactions: tbjr50thomas
I am thinking of buying a second one with fly more combo from you by Saturday. If I have the founds I will let you know.
I am in Tallahassee FL.

We still have plenty of Mavic Mini Fly More Combos left, but they are going FAST! Don’t wait to purchase yours, get it today from Florida Drone Supply: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo.

Mavic Mini Mountain 2.jpg

Reactions: tbjr50thomas
I just got one Flymore Combo from you a few minutes ago.

We are getting a lot of calls this morning asking if we still have them in stock and when they will ship. We do have them in stock and they will ship out today (USPS) or Monday (UPS). Our last pickup today is 3pm.

Thanks everyone!

Just placed my order for the fly more combo 11/23/19 hope to get soon although I choose the free shipping. It’s still way better than paying amazon 600 plus for the exact same item.

Now I have 2 Mavic Mini. 1 for spare.

Wow super fast shipping ordered 11/23 arrived 11/25 to Corona Ca
Shipping providers are in holiday go-time mode! Glad you got it so quickly, happy #MavicMonday!

I get 1 standard and I like it so much that I order from you the fly more combo that will arrive today.
In that way, I will have a fast charger with 4 batteries + drone case plus spare from everything.

Just delivered !!! Thanks, Florida Drone Supply !!!! Everything looks in good order. I am charging batteries to make the maiden fly !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada