DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st drone...addicted

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

@mxzrevman welcome to the forum
addicted ,well i guess all of us on the forum fall into that category
wait till you start looking at accessories ,must have's like the hard case to carry the drone in and all the other things that improve the drone flying experience
then you will need a man cave to house all your drone stuff
need i go on ,addicted ? your just getting started my friend
welcome to the club

wait till you start looking at accessories ,must have's like the hard case to carry the drone in and all the other things that improve the drone flying experience
then you will need a man cave to house all your drone stuff
need i go on ,addicted ? your just getting started my friend
welcome to the club

I see a small pile of "must haves" between my Spark and MA2 in my man cave. :D

I just got the air 2s...iv flown it twice
I am officially addicted . The video quality and ease of use are simply amazing ..can't wait till my next flight ✈️
Welcome from the mountains of Western NC. Glad you found a drone and LOVE IT. They are quite addictive for sure.

As a new pilot - do you have your TRUST Test done? It's required of ALL US based drone pilots by the FAA. You'll get a certificate upon passing that is required to be with you on ever flight.

Review the forum for many rules / regulations on drone flight - esp the "dreaded" VLOS requirement. Most broken rule out there; so understanding it is critical.

YouTube has many great and some not great (those that go way beyond the rules) videos - so watch the beginner ones to get the most out of your drone. Many bells & whistles - some you may never ever use, but still there.

Great forum here, so upon searching and not finding a real answer to a question - don't hesitate to post asking. You'll find many questions are asked constantly, so searching first helps keep that to a minimum. Post your pics and vids too - vid require a link from another site like VIMEO or YouTube even if you post there.

Keep having FUN even in winter, as long as you take precautions before flying in that NY cold weather. I fly year round here in WNC, not as cold as NY; but does get below freezing often - so don't let that stop you.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N