DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st flight by night.. i could not wait any longer

bucefalo

Reactions
guys I'm so excited.. last night finally i've put my fingers in my mavic pro.. i was sure i'd not try it by night but then I did [emoji14] "disclaimer" for the power rangers:1)was in the middle of a park.. empty.. 2)beginner mode Extra like 10mt max distance lol

that said...
it's so so cool ahaha and now I get all the words read here.. I mean for instance the wind.. was slightly windy but still when it would blow that little more u could feel it on the drone and yes I'd feel already scared (newbies.. all the same lol)
2- quality of the video/photo by night wasn't good.. but I have to work on it..
3- what do you see? remote? the mobile screen? I was trying to look at both while looking in the same moment to the drone.. do we need a 3rd eye?
4- I've understood why u say away from crowded places.. that thing is a beast! and if goes out of control it can get messy!
5- I use Android and I did not like my mobile to get recharged by remote controller... i already tries to fix it with an app.. does not seem like is working [emoji58]

im so happy i bought it.. so much to learn and honestly I hope I won't "lose" it.. when I was 10mt over my head I was already afraid ahaha.. how could people take it 6km away and stay cool? woaw..
happy flying everyone [emoji111]️[emoji4]

Haha glad you have this cautious attitude - I see a lot of boneheads flying these things on YouTube and the forums.

I was the same first flight - it won't take long to build a bit of confidence with it but don't let yourself get complacent and become a statistic.

You can't change the mobile device being charged as far as I know, except maybe by modding the cable, but it's no big deal as the controller battery is pretty generously sized.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair