DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st time Mavic owner, long time Phantom owner

Letsgethigh469

Reactions
Hello, new to this site. Usually get on PhantomPilots of course but My track record has been I wont fly for months then will get some time and have to get reacquainted with new firmware updates or new developments in the hobby. Have stopped updating firmware on my Phantom as it flies perfect and dont see a reason. This Mavic I have coming I will probably update regularly as its still could benefit I'm sure.

Any tips on must-do's for a new Mavic owner or problematic firmware to stay away from?
Thanks in advance for any input or comments.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Letsgethigh469
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MP forum :)

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello, new to this site. Usually get on PhantomPilots of course but My track record has been I wont fly for months then will get some time and have to get reacquainted with new firmware updates or new developments in the hobby. Have stopped updating firmware on my Phantom as it flies perfect and dont see a reason. This Mavic I have coming I will probably update regularly as its still could benefit I'm sure.

Any tips on must-do's for a new Mavic owner or problematic firmware to stay away from?
Thanks in advance for any input or comments.
Howdy from Wyoming Letsgethigh469, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji