DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2.7k 48/50/60fps does not appear after 01.02.00100 firmware update

dwallersv

Reactions
After updating to 01.02.00100 and restarting everything, you are disappointed that the new features you expected are missing. You're running DJI Fly on an Android phone.

The problem is likely you're not running v1.2.4 of DJI Fly. Check the version in the Play Store, if it shows 1.2.4 then update.

If not, your phone hasn't been listed yet in the Play Store for DJI Fly v1.2.4, and you're only allowed 1.2.1 or 1.2.2. You would have seen this when you checked above. So, you'll have to manually download the APK and install it yourself.

You can get the APK here: DJI Fly v1.2.4

Your phone will treat this as coming from an unknown source, so you'll have to enable installation of such apks. However, it is the official released version from DJI.

After installation, you should have all the new features.

Downloading now, do I need to uninstall the old one or will it take care of itself?

Not very good with android yet so had a hard time finding the download. But when I did tapped on it and it did take care of itself and then it updated my battery. So I tried to do the other three but one of them did not seem to need it, so I am sure when I try to use it to fly it will want it then.

Last edited:
Did not try before the update but now I can tap and hold on the 1x by the camera then slide up to zoom in and out, 2x in 4k, 3x in 2.7k and 4x in 1080p. Was this always there? Did not notice in any oy the many reviews I watched but could of missed it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun