DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 new vids from Maine at Peak Fall Colors (Mavic 2 Pro)

BingErr

Reactions
Decided to split my footage into 2 vids so people just wanting to see the hotel and people just wanting to enjoy the lake, trees, and fall colors can each enjoy their own video.

Nice vids....

Reactions: BingErr
Hello. I watched your videos. Both of them are very nice. I really appreciate you posting them. It gives me some insight into how I should make mine in the future.

I’m relatively new to flying drones so I still fear going out into the distance. I love the Autumn foliage.

Here’s mine! It’s has amateur written all over it. Filmed with a Mavic Air, I went into the process thinking “I want to capture the season”. I also wanted to recognize and enjoy the feeling of flight. Anyway, please have a look. Would love to hear your comments.

Last edited:
Hello. I watched your videos. Both of them are very nice. I really appreciate you posting them. It gives me some insight into how I should make mine in the future.

I’m relatively new to flying drones so I still fear going out into the distance. I love the Autumn foliage.

Here’s mine! It’s has amateur written all over it. Filmed with a Mavic Air, I went into the process thinking “I want to capture the season”. I also wanted to recognize and enjoy the feeling of flight. Anyway, please have a look. Would love to hear your comments.

Thanks, I'll have to watch it tomorrow because my work blocks youtube. I'll check it out in the morning. Thanks for watching.

UPDATE: Can't see the video. Says its unavailable. Send me a link maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jet skier
Nice work as always

Reactions: BingErr
Thanks, I'll have to watch it tomorrow because my work blocks youtube. I'll check it out in the morning. Thanks for watching.

UPDATE: Can't see the video. Says its unavailable. Send me a link maybe?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada