DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 2021 - Drone Highlight Flights. NSW, Australia. 🇦🇺

From the Southern Highlands, to the mid north coast of NSW, Australia. 🇦🇺
Wonderful flying and spectacular scenes well captured. Especially like the quick circles. Are those manually flown or automated circles speeds up in post? I really need to learn those. You live in a beautiful country.

Dale

Reactions: Squidinc
Wonderful flying and spectacular scenes well captured. Especially like the quick circles. Are those manually flown or automated circles speeds up in post? I really need to learn those. You live in a beautiful country.

Dale
Thanks Dale. There is a combination of both manual & Quickshot circles in this video. However, I must admit to being a big fan of the “Helix Quickshot”. I usually use it once in a shoot, and then speed ramp it in post.

Great Video, will be travelling to your state in Mid March, going through Parks, Blue Mountains, Terrigal then head back home partly along the NSW coast, taking my Mavic Air 2 and Mini 2 hope to get some good Drone shots, hopefully not too many restrictions along the way ! Which Drone did you use ?
Thanks. I fly with my trusty Mavic Air2. You will certainly enjoy the NSW coast for some awesome flight opportunities. As a tip, I use Google earth to establish where I can get my car to the spots I want to fly! Cheers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest