DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2nd flight with my new drone (MA2)

Robstene Hardy

Reactions
Hi guys...
Just wanted to share my 2nd little tester flight with the Mavic Air 2 during some glorious weather a few days back.

I was wondering if anyone can explain the slight stuttering of the gimbal nearing the end of the film as it tilts down towards the road??

Edited with Kinemaster on my phone and music provided by Bensound.com

I'd like to one day edit with a full size screen but until then it's not turned out too bad...??

Hi guys...
Just wanted to share my 2nd little tester flight with the Mavic Air 2 during some glorious weather a few days back.

I was wondering if anyone can explain the slight stuttering of the gimbal nearing the end of the film as it tilts down towards the road??

Edited with Kinemaster on my phone and music provided by Bensound.com

I'd like to one day edit with a full size screen but until then it's not turned out too bad...??

Great footage ... did you use tracking in the first clip ?

Your speed seemed to match the speed of the cars in the shot.

K.

No I didn't. I was flying in sport mode and I think because it was a tractor in the front of the traffic my drone was able to keep up and also it was just a lucky capture how it tracks along nicely..

Cheers.

Reactions: KoorbeladDigital
Very good flying, and a good time of day to film because of the shadows. Early morning and evening are often called "The golden hour".

Sometimes editing programs can add in abnormal effects, and I wonder if that's a possibility. For example, I had loads of problems when I tried to get edited works saved in anything but the original format. Does the footage exhibit this when played back in the original unedited version?

Have a look at the original on a decent PC screen. If it doesn't exhibit the stuttering then it's the editor. If it does, it could be all manner of things, for example the drone compensating for wind. I remember you saying a lot of it was shot in sports mode?

Reactions: Robstene Hardy
I really don't know... It appears too in the original footage on the SD card... I will have to keep an eye on it..

Yeh, that flight was at 7.30pm on a lovely day so it looks great... And the footage compared to my Mavic Mini is so much cleaner and the extra range with the Occusync is a relief...

I do need to try editing out on a proper screen.... Its amazing what little details you miss once you see it on a big screen..

I've downloaded an app called Photo Time... It gives you the golden hour times and blue hour times every day.... Thanks for the heads up.. ?

Reactions: Greekislandlover
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom