DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2nd time lucky

Mel 08

Reactions
Received another ma2 from curry's this morning.
Everything is OK.
Charging batteries then have to go for a 5km drive as live right next to airport.
My stomach was in knots when I hit the active button

Cheers Mel

Everything is OK.
Charging batteries then have to go for a 5km drive as live right next to airport.

Cheers Mel
glad to hear you got your new one and everything is good i'm still dealing with customer service started on May 18th still no return shipping label i just got off the phone again seems every time i call i'm not in the system for a return label and have to go over every thing i have tried to get the phone to connect so glad to hear you got a good one enjoy it hopefully ill get a good one before the 4th of July lol

glad to hear you got your new one and everything is good i'm still dealing with customer service started on May 18th still no return shipping label i just got off the phone again seems every time i call i'm not in the system for a return label and have to go over every thing i have tried to get the phone to connect so glad to hear you got a good one enjoy it hopefully ill get a good one before the 4th of July lol
Their Customer Service is horrible. I'm dealing with them about a DJI Care Refresh case and I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with them. I might sell my MA2 (when I actually get it back) and go with a Autel Evo II.

Reactions: Mel 08
Everything is OK.

Cheers Mel
Just a update I finally got a shipping label today so hopefully in a week or so I should have a new drone. Hope you are enjoying your drone take care and be safe happy flying

Reactions: Mel 08
Their Customer Service is horrible. I'm dealing with them about a DJI Care Refresh case and I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with them. I might sell my MA2 (when I actually get it back) and go with a Autel Evo II.
I just ordered an evo 2, is backorder though so not sure when I’ll get it but still excited to try it out. My other drones are all DJI so it’ll be a change of pace.

Reactions: bp328i
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa