DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 popular cases here....decisions

Glen e

Reactions
So I AMZN ordered three of the most popular here I've read about, to get a good look, Amazon's return policy cost me about $9 to re send each one back, cheap to me, for a hands-on look.

So which should I keep? The cases are the compact pelican case for Mavic,, the regular pelican case for Mavic, and the new Nanuk 920. Cut to the chase: who is the winner? The clear case this above all else is the 920..... It's just finished a cut above the others, , But for me it is too big, The pelicans are perfect for me and They give you all the foam so that if you don't want to use a compartment, you can keep the foam in and not just have an empty hole. The 920 does not give you the foam cut outs . The smallest compact case is really nice, I can get it underneath the seat of my scooter for a quick flight at a friends house etc. it's so small and handy.http://s67.photobucket.com/user/gersly123/media/gersly123021/IMG_5826.jpg.html][/URL]

The big one, always get the big one.
Regards,
-d.
Heck, I would just keep them all, I do not do returns.

The big one, always get the big one.
Regards,
-d.
Heck, I would just keep them all, I do not do returns.
images

eta; i have the nanuk 920 orange.

Reactions: AdamMG
I purchased the small compact case above this weekend on Amazon. It will be here tomorrow. I like that it is small and protects the most important parts (drone and the controller). Batteries I would prefer to keep in a Lipo bag for safety anyway. Plus with it's size, I can fit the case in a standard backpack and still have room for batteries in a lipo bag, ipad, other accessories and still have room for a jacket or something.

So I AMZN ordered three of the most popular here I've read about, to get a good look, Amazon's return policy cost me about $9 to re send each one back, cheap to me, for a hands-on look.

So which should I keep? The cases are the compact pelican case for Mavic,, the regular pelican case for Mavic, and the new Nanuk 920. Cut to the chase: who is the winner? The clear case this above all else is the 920..... It's just finished a cut above the others, , But for me it is too big, The pelicans are perfect for me and They give you all the foam so that if you don't want to use a compartment, you can keep the foam in and not just have an empty hole. The 920 does not give you the foam cut outs . The smallest compact case is really nice, I can get it underneath the seat of my scooter for a quick flight at a friends house etc. it's so small and handy.http://s67.photobucket.com/user/gersly123/media/gersly123021/IMG_5826.jpg.html][/URL]
Why does your small case have foam missing from the top piece? Did it come that way?

The Nanuk is an awesome case.. I use a Pelican when all I need is the bird and the remote....

If anyone is interested I used my Pelican case and the plastic shipping insert my mavic came in. Custom cases are great however.

Attachments

• 20170222_142321.jpg
    20170222_142321.jpg
    1,003 KB · Views: 35
If the 920 is too big why didn't you get the 910?? I think the 910 is the perfect size

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000