DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

30085 esc error on startup

Sasquatchuk

Reactions
Hi

I have this error when I start the drone up. I've striped the drone up and found the esc board badly soldered. I have no history of this drone as got it as a fixer upper. Does anyone know if I can test each motor..when it boots they all seem to spin a little. When spinning freely one does not spin the same ad the others could this cause the fault.. I've redone the solder joints on the esc board but the fault still there. Do I change the board.

I've tried a refresh.

You could unsolder all the motors at the ESC and measure the motor resistances. See if anything pops out at you. And spin the props while electrics are disconnected. If they all spin equally at that point I might be inclined to think the motors are okay, and the electronics are at fault. To confirm, reconnect, but swap the "sticky" arm with a non-sticky arm at the ESC. Does the stickiness change places? If yes, then the issue is most likely the electronics.

But best to find someone who can tell you what the error code actually means.

You could unsolder all the motors at the ESC and measure the motor resistances. See if anything pops out at you. And spin the props while electrics are disconnected. If they all spin equally at that point I might be inclined to think the motors are okay, and the electronics are at fault. To confirm, reconnect, but swap the "sticky" arm with a non-sticky arm at the ESC. Does the stickiness change places? If yes, then the issue is most likely the electronics.

But best to find someone who can tell you what the error code actually means.
I've ordered a replacement arm.should be with me this weekend hopefully. I have googled the code code and its a esc disconnect error

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143