DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 degree panoramas of Ireland

rhberg

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Took my M2P to the western coast of Ireland in September and have uploaded five panos (Healy Pass/Bera Peninsula, Dingle Peninsula, Donegal and Slieve League, Benbulbin) here: Western Ireland, September 2019

The wind prevented flying most days, but this is a beautiful country for drone photography.

I do not have a 107 and flew there as a recreational pilot. As required, I registered with the Irish Aviation Authority online (Drones), paid a $5 fee, and they mailed me a sticker to put on the drone. Essentially their rules are similar to those in the U.S.

Reactions: BingErr
I do not have a 107 and flew there as a recreational pilot. As required, I registered with the Irish Aviation Authority online (Drones), paid a $5 fee, and they mailed me a sticker to put on the drone. Essentially their rules are similar to those in the U.S.
Really cool pano! I also registered with IAA before our trip this year. Really easy and cheap. I tried to make a video every day when we were there. Here's one day.
Please share some video of Ireland. I'd love to see where you flew and compare trips.
I have a playlist of the entire trip at www.youtube.com/c/bingerr

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett