DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 Degrees-Sphere

Pilot 01

Reactions
Hi All,
Having fun with my drone-mini 2.Everything is hunkledorrie & it's doing all the tricks DJI promised it would do.
Love taking pano's & specially 'spheres' and editing.
In my DJI app. on the smartphone there's an 'album' icon that has stored the photo's/video's and sphere shots.
On the internet there's not one website (although they tell you that they can fix this )that solves my needs - just drop your single pano shots in a folder and voila there's the ' tiny planet'
DJI Media Maker shows how it can be done but thats only for Window users.However
how they describe the transition is what I want.My Mac-i Movies doesn't allow the sphere action.The 'sphere' video on the DJI app. i mentioned earlier on cannot be transferred(e.g.) shared with other parties! - it will allways come out in a 180 degree shot!
Anyone in the forum that can explain to me how I can - either share my sphere shot in the DJI-app.- or transfer my ' pano-single shots' without too much ado into a tiny planet I will be forever grateful.gr-Pilot01

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I take screen shots and recordings of the spinning.
Screen shot of one in lake fog Monday from 200’
E4B5853F-83F5-49A3-9564-119CC428292B.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e