DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 pano of Connecticut Sunset w/moon

Greate view ?
Could you tell me how have you edited the 360 deleting the drone out of it..?

The drone was never in the video. My Mavic 2 Pro camera has never even captured any of the props in any photos or videos, maybe because all my movements are always slow, and when taking a 360 pano the controller sends it all the control movements so there are no sharp high-speed turns or braking..

I welcome constructive suggestions for future 360 panos.

I welcome constructive suggestions for future 360 panos.

This is an awesome and beautiful photograph. Being an absolute beginner with all of this, I’d love to learn how you did that.

I used to live in New Haven and Madison, CT ans spenttime working for the telephone company all over the state. Where is the subject of this great sight?

@Yaseengroup beat me to the question - very nice. Checked out your other ones - all very nice. Originally from western CT - nice to see the fall colors

Reactions: lilewis
This is an awesome and beautiful photograph. Being an absolute beginner with all of this, I’d love to learn how you did that.

I used to live in New Haven and Madison, CT ans spenttime working for the telephone company all over the state. Where is the subject of this great sight?

Thanks bob8755.

The Mavic 2 Pro has a cool 360 deg pano feature. All you have to do is select that option in the menu, climb straight up, click the shutter button on the controller/IPad and it does the rest, including saving the finished product that you can upload to FB or Kuula. It's a one-touch operation. I just went out to my back yard in Vernon Ct. took the pano and was back inside the house in 5-10 min.

Btw this one was taken in Clinton and I think you can see Hammonasset
(Meg's Point) as you spin to the west. Clinton 360 pano DJI_0549.

Also, since you spent time in Madison, I'll including a YouTube video I made in the spring from Beach Park in Clinton:

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka