DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s 360 Pano Of My Fishing Hole

Five minute drive from my back door. Early morning pano. Fish where jumping. ???

Nice 360. I checked out some of your other 360s on Kuula.co. Sky seems to be filled in which you don't get with a DJI drone. What are you shooting with?

Nice 360. I checked out some of your other 360s on Kuula.co. Sky seems to be filled in which you don't get with a DJI drone. What are you shooting with?
Thanks
Most of my other 360 panos are done with the Parrot Anafi. It does excel with the upward facing camera. There is software that will help out with filling in the sky such as Affinity Photo so you do not get that funnel effect. Youtube has many tutorials on the subject. This is just one of them.

Thanks
Most of my other 360 panos are done with the Parrot Anafi. It does excel with the upward facing camera. There is software that will help out with filling in the sky such as Affinity Photo so you do not get that funnel effect. Youtube has many tutorials on the subject. This is just one of them.
Seems to be a nice program. I edit my 360s in an old version of photoshop (CS6). I often fill the sky and sometimes completely replace it. You can check out some of my shots on DJI's Skypixel.
Skypixel Link

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka