DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 Panorama usung Smart Controller

ChrisA114

Reactions
I'm trying to get this feature to work. I can get the 26 photos and can download them but only by removing the SD card from my Mavic 2 Pro. I cannot find any stitched image. My questions are:
1. Is there a way to download these 26 .jpg files to my Android Tablet without removing the SD card?
2. How do I get a stitched 360 file that I can then post to social media, without using other third party software and how do get downloaded to my ta belt?
I've searched for a solution to these but cannot find an answer. Some talk about a tiny planet type image but I can't see anything like that.
HELP PLEASE - I'm getting Gerry frustrated --- I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'd like some clear, simple instructions if possible.
Thanks

You can download the 360 image from the drone by selecting the play icon on the right , below those three dash for camera settings while the drone is on and connected to a Go4 application (I have SC)

You can download the 360 image from the drone by selecting the play icon on the right , below those three dash for camera settings while the drone is on and connected to a Go4 application (I have SC)
Thanks...but I'm not sure what you mean. I can see any play icon and I'm connected. I want to download to my Tablet.

this icon, when you find the image you want, then you select the download icon, and the image will be transferred to SC. I copy everything from the drone by removing the SD card and inserting it into my computer and transferring everything to a PC (there may be a shorter path but I don't know it)20200127_131511.jpg20200127_131517.jpg20200127_131525.jpg20200127_131536.jpg20200127_131544.jpg20200127_131613.jpg

Reactions: Pablo and Gindra
I'm trying to get this feature to work. I can get the 26 photos and can download them but only by removing the SD card from my Mavic 2 Pro. I cannot find any stitched image. My questions are:
1. Is there a way to download these 26 .jpg files to my Android Tablet without removing the SD card?
2. How do I get a stitched 360 file that I can then post to social media, without using other third party software and how do get downloaded to my ta belt?
I've searched for a solution to these but cannot find an answer. Some talk about a tiny planet type image but I can't see anything like that.
HELP PLEASE - I'm getting Gerry frustrated --- I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'd like some clear, simple instructions if possible.
Thanks
Stitched image is in the DCIM folder which also contains videos. The individual images are in the PANORAMA folder.

Reactions: Gindra
Maybe some more info might help, too.

The review or preview icon looks like that little triangle also used on digital cameras to look at photos you have already taken.

But the 360 shots will show as a globe when you download them to the SC. But they are actually a somewhat distorted "flat" image that look like the following image:

org_b44ae469de0ad30d_1577310178000-Sphere - Copy-.jpg

(I downscaled it to post it here). Kuula, an online site can convert that into a Sphere or Tiny Planet. But there's also a program that I read about on the DJI forum that can do it on your computer and save the Sphere.

Link is:

The program is PhotoscapeX. It can take that image above and make it into:

org_b44ae469de0ad30d_1577310178000-Sphere - Copy-.jpgPhotoscape Results.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha