DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D modeled and printed a custom mount

Mr.Dair

Reactions
Hey guys, not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but it belongs to the mavic air and can also be used with the mavic pro controllers. I saw a lot of designs for mounts and they were all either very bulky, didn't fit in the FMC bag and cumbersome to lug around so I decided to design one myself. Since I had a 3D printer I have been testing out different versions , a total of 7 versions and have finally came up with one that I really liked and fits well. It definitely took trial and error but in the end this mount fits the air controller perfectly sliding into the joystick cutouts and indentation in the middle bottom of the RC.

I also created holes and a space to store a longer USB cable while allowing easy routing of the cable to your tablet or phone. I made the ball joint to allow me to connect a magnetic phone/tablet holder so all you need is a magnetic phone/tablet plate to mount your phone/tablet onto the RC without having to fiddle with brackets. The cable stays put after wrapping it around the base of the ball joint so no need to ever stash your cable again. Just unplug the usb end from the RC and stash the mount in your bag. I think I've written enough so I'll let the pictures do the talking. Let me know what you guys think.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

He just showing ya MM as ya have to be a vender to sell here and he
also said it did work with the pro ;)

I know :)
giphy-downsized-medium.gif ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member