DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3rd party Battery Charger

• Thread starter Deleted member 170519
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 170519

Anyone here use the Hanatora charger for the Mini 3? I've used them for the air 2s and its an excellent charger.
I see they have several different types for the mini 3, a 3 slot with info screen. a 4 slot with info screen, a 3 slot without info screen plus a 1 and 2 slot without info screen, and one with 4 dongles.
I was thinking of the one with 3 slot and battery info screen, but wanted to see if anyone here is using them.

Anyone here use the Hanatora charger for the Mini 3? I've used them for the air 2s and its an excellent charger.
I see they have several different types for the mini 3, a 3 slot with info screen. a 4 slot with info screen, a 3 slot without info screen plus a 1 and 2 slot without info screen, and one with 4 dongles.
I was thinking of the one with 3 slot and battery info screen, but wanted to see if anyone here is using them.
Yes I have one, brilliant , charges to 100 % or 60 % for storage, cheers Len

I use the same charger for air2s and beats the basic charge hub of the Mini 3pro ,I highly recommend Hanatora products

No, I don't.

I found it curious that on DJI's website, they recommended using their specific charger.

But, despite checking several times during my purchase selection process last late Spring & early Summer of my M3P & the FlyMore+ kit, it was always listed as "unavailable".

So, I did some research with both portability & flexibility in mind, & chose UGREEN 100W USB C Charger, Nexode 4 Ports GaN PD Fast Wall Charger & the appropriate matching power-rated cables.

It works very well for me, & I can charge 3 batteries at 1nce - 1 in the charger base, 1 in the drone + the RC controller - & I can still fit it with cables & portable power bank into the FM+ bag. (It is a tight fit, so I'm looking for a larger case, but that's a topic for another thread.)

The only things missing in comparison is not being able to charge all 3 drone batteries at the same time, the storage charge level function, & LCD screen.

I work around the 1st limitation by using an inverter in my car to top up all the batteries on my way to my launch site. During use, I've found that I can do a rotation between using 1 battery while the other 2 charge. By the time I have to bring the bird back down due to low charge level, 1 of the batteries is waiting & ready with a full charge.

On the plus side, it's very compact, easily portable & flexible in that the charger can be used to charge other things also (which I do, ofc, when not needed to charge the drone batteries).

No, I don't.

I found it curious that on DJI's website, they recommended using their specific charger.

But, despite checking several times during my purchase selection process last late Spring & early Summer of my M3P & the FlyMore+ kit, it was always listed as "unavailable".

So, I did some research with both portability & flexibility in mind, & chose UGREEN 100W USB C Charger, Nexode 4 Ports GaN PD Fast Wall Charger & the appropriate matching power-rated cables.

It works very well for me, & I can charge 3 batteries at 1nce - 1 in the charger base, 1 in the drone + the RC controller - & I can still fit it with cables & portable power bank into the FM+ bag. (It is a tight fit, so I'm looking for a larger case, but that's a topic for another thread.)

The only things missing in comparison is not being able to charge all 3 drone batteries at the same time, the storage charge level function, & LCD screen.

I work around the 1st limitation by using an inverter in my car to top up all the batteries on my way to my launch site. During use, I've found that I can do a rotation between using 1 battery while the other 2 charge. By the time I have to bring the bird back down due to low charge level, 1 of the batteries is waiting & ready with a full charge.

On the plus side, it's very compact, easily portable & flexible in that the charger can be used to charge other things also (which I do, ofc, when not needed to charge the drone batteries).
What I find most valuable with this brand of charger is the fact that I can put batteries that have been used down to 10% or further, and set it for storage and it will charge back up to 62% and stop. Even though DJI batteries are smart batteries, they can't charge up to storage level by themselves and its more convenient to let a charger do that without having to watch the flashing lights to know when to stop charging or let the dji charger charge to full capacity and let the smart battery discharge down to 60%

Reactions: BroomRider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair