Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3rd time out - be gentle

Gkinghrn

Reactions
So I think

1. A bit over exposed in some areas
2. Too high for some of it?
3. Video editing quality needs improved (just learning that)

Thoughts?

It looks great, the 2 minute duration is about right to maintain interest and the transitions are good

What flight mode did you use was this P mode or Sport ?
The yawing (turning/ rotating) was a bit quick, but this is difficult to slow down in a Mini without a deft touch, try to use the pinching method to hold onto the control sticks, this provides a bit more accuracy and stability for micro movements.

CineSmooth Mode might help by slowing down the yaw rate, but watch out for the winds as it reduces the speed of the AC drastically and be ready to swap to P or Sport modes

So all of it was filmed in C mode.

for sure there are 1 or 2 jerky bits ...

most of it is sped up at 2x in video editing ...

thank you ..

I understand why you speed up the video to 2x, in order to shorten the time of the longer shots, but my suggestion would be to keep the shots at regular speed and then alternate the shots between the different angles instead. Keep each clip to about 10 or 15 seconds and then cut to another clip. This will give you the opportunity to cut out some of those left to right movements and make each shot more appealing. Your shots are very nice and you have good composition, next will be to step up your editing game. For me, the editing is much harder than the flying/filming part. But up the good work!

Reactions: Gkinghrn
I understand why you speed up the video to 2x, in order to shorten the time of the longer shots, but my suggestion would be to keep the shots at regular speed and then alternate the shots between the different angles instead. Keep each clip to about 10 or 15 seconds and then cut to another clip. This will give you the opportunity to cut out some of those left to right movements and make each shot more appealing. Your shots are very nice and you have good composition, next will be to step up your editing game. For me, the editing is much harder than the flying/filming part. But up the good work!
Most of it was good. Go easier on the quick yaws.

I'm thick skinned ... I'm also good with constructive criticism ...

I appreciate all feedback ... Thanks

Reactions: kjcbid54
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143