DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4.1.5 for Android is up

Scott500

Reactions
I noticed that the Android version had a update tonight to 4.1.5.

I'm hoping this addressed the horrible choppy video that suddenly appeared on my Samsung Tab 2 S2 after the last update. Terrible streaming video quality while flying made it unusable?

Fingers crossed..

Updated it. Not noticed anything new or changes. Then again the previous versions all worked fine too.

Me either.... Though I've been reading some horror stories that people said they were getting very poor performance with this version. I sent mine up for about an hour of flying today and didn't have any issues thankfully. I think I was even seeing slightly better performance in the live video feed to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

I wasn't able to fly with this version, constant crashing even after clearing cache and data. It would crash either as soon as it launched, while showing splash or when I hit go fly. Had to download older version and decided to go back to 4.1.3 which has been working best for me

If you are using a localisation other than English on your mobile device, DON'T UPDATE as GO4 will crash!

If you have already updated then either replace with a pervious version or switch your mobile to English language prior to running GO4.

Reactions: Mortimer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada