Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

4 Day Old Mavic Pro Fly More Combo

gregmavic

Reaction score
DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo. Purchased just the other day (8/24/17) from Hobbytown USA in Kennesaw, GA (ie Atlanta, GA). Purchased to video soccer games but won't work as I'd like based on feedback I've received on here (in the General Forum I posted about this). Thus, I have to dump it in order to buy other photography/video gear needed instead. I'm am most likely looking to buy a Hi-Pod instead. I paid $1,376.94 with tax as seen in the pic below. Looking to sell for $1,200. Thus, you are saving ~ $200. I was told by Hobbytown USA that they would only take a return if it had not been used. I've taken two stickers off (battery, and front sensors). Thus, I assume I'm out of luck. The Mavic has only been flown for 1 hour (see attached pic). It's only been outside 3x. On one occasion I did take it off in my living room and it went up the ceiling and got white paint on the propellers. I'll buy 4 new ones and ship when I sell though. In the link below you can see all the Flight Logs. I love the Mavic and it's an amazing piece of technology; it simply doesn't fit my needs and I don't think I'll use it enough. I've had zero issues with it. I hope I've captured everything here. If not, please ask.

Dropbox - Mavic

Attachments

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reykey22