DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 4 years of traveling in Norway in 1 relaxing video :)

This is well done, and I have respect for all the work you have put into creating this.
But a little nitpick as I am from this area myself: On 5:26 you call the location Unstad. Sorry, but that is a view out Steinsfjorden. The settlement with the houses are first Mærvoll, then Halsan. And Sortland where the road ends. Unstad is on the other side of the mountain to the right.
Sorry :)

Reactions: VegardBerland
This is well done, and I have respect for all the work you have put into creating this.
But a little nitpick as I am from this area myself: On 5:26 you call the location Unstad. Sorry, but that is a view out Steinsfjorden. The settlement with the houses are first Mærvoll, then Halsan. And Sortland where the road ends. Unstad is on the other side of the mountain to the right.
Sorry :)
Thanks for pointing that out. I’ve propably done this with several locations 😅 I actually tried to find a different name on the location you are reffering to, but couldn’t so I just wrote Unstad since you are passing this location a minute or two before arriving at Unstad. But now I know what it’s called if I ever make a similar video 😃 Thanks for watching!

I finally put together a longer video of my content the last 4 years. If you just want a relaxing video on your TV with beautiful landscapes while doing other stuff, this could be for you :)

Okay it’s 1/2 hour long. I’m guilty for “scrubbing” through the bulk of it. That said, it’s obviously spectacular. I’ll watch it end to end on my big screen theatre TV. It deserves it!👍🏻🥇🥇🥇

I finally put together a longer video of my content the last 4 years. If you just want a relaxing video on your TV with beautiful landscapes while doing other stuff, this could be for you :)

What a beautiful, rugged country. You must have spent hours editing this fabulous video! Great outcome! Really enjoyed your work.

Okay it’s 1/2 hour long. I’m guilty for “scrubbing” through the bulk of it. That said, it’s obviously spectacular. I’ll watch it end to end on my big screen theatre TV. It deserves it!👍🏻🥇🥇🥇
Thank you so much 😃

Awesome! Truly appreciate your sharing it.

I'll be calling up each of the scenes on Google Maps, then circling them on a map of Norway. The next step will be to actually travel to them. Costco could use this video to sell UHD TV's!
Great stuff............

Excellent VegardBerland - the perfect antidote to all the depressing images and news we have seen and heard recently.
I liked the shot of the football pitch at Henningsvaer - but what is the timber racking to right of it - is that for drying fish?
Thank you for sharing - I will watch it on repeat!
Very soothing :)

Excellent VegardBerland - the perfect antidote to all the depressing images and news we have seen and heard recently.
I liked the shot of the football pitch at Henningsvaer - but what is the timber racking to right of it - is that for drying fish?
Thank you for sharing - I will watch it on repeat!
Very soothing :)
Thank you so much! There are still some beauty in this world 😃 You are correct! These fishing racks are all over northern Norway 😃

I'll be calling up each of the scenes on Google Maps, then circling them on a map of Norway. The next step will be to actually travel to them. Costco could use this video to sell UHD TV's!
Great stuff............
Thank you so much for your nice words. It was important for me to add the names of the locations, so that people watching could find them and see them for themselves 😃

Watched this is real time now with the wife.
Ha ha, now she wants to do Norway as well as Scotland hopefully next year !

It does look like an awesome overland style 4wd trip between UK and France, right up the coast, probably many months at a minimum..

I liked the way you repeated locations, with shots from different times, seasons, perspectives.

Do you live in Norway, and able to take numerous smaller trips, or on the road for 4 years ??
If travelling full time, did you have a camper type van ?

Again, nicely done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada