DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4k Cinematic Drone Footage

Nicely done and good footage.
Personnally i'd prefer a mixture with groundshots to make it even more beautiful and more angels to see the mont michel.
Was it hard to get permission there to fly?

Reactions: Upintheair11
Nicely done and good footage.
Personnally i'd prefer a mixture with groundshots to make it even more beautiful and more angels to see the mont michel.
Was it hard to get permission there to fly?
Wonderful!
I like the smoothness of the movement and the color grading. I agree with the need of ground b-roll.. but again.. great job.

Andrea

Hi people, i just did a new video about Mont Saint-Michel in France, it would be nice to have your thoughts on this one ! Thanks in advance, have a great day.

Really beautiful footage and flying. Loved everything about it. My only comment is the white on white title is hard to read...perhaps use shadow or outline in the font.

The area around the Mt St- Michel is illegal to fly for a drone pilot.

How did you get around this regulation?

Thanks

The area around the Mt St- Michel is illegal to fly for a drone pilot.

How did you get around this regulation?

Thanks
I was recently there and all the apps I checked showed the area as a no fly zone. So I am very curious to know if there is a legal way around that. If the flight was not legal I would urge all not to do that. For as beautiful the images are, they are not worth the bad press drones will get with these non legal activities.

Hi people, i just did a new video about Mont Saint-Michel in France, it would be nice to have your thoughts on this one ! Thanks in advance, have a great day.

Yes, a lot of very interesting and well done shots of this place. I agree with others that ground shots and stills of the little narrow walkways etc would be an immense addition. I was drawn i by the splendid architecture. What stories must be hidden in these walls! Permission to fly a drone here is a story in itself. How did you manage that? If you did this on your own, be careful about posting this... they can track you and possibly fine you.

Great thank you for the info. My French may be suboptimal to try to get the license in French

So how long did it take to get the authorization?

It looks like S3 only allows you a flight up to 100M and your video seems to show something much higher. How high did you ask to fly in the documents to be sent?

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580