DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4k Mars

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I found this pretty cool to watch through some of these pics I have seen before but not in this formate.

Though the bit rate they can send stuff is crazy to today 500 bits per second to 32000 bits per second and a 8 min orbital window to send up to 2 Meg's a second...

Enjoy if it's your cup of Tea...

I found this pretty cool to watch through some of these pics I have seen before but not in this formate.

Though the bit rate they can send stuff is crazy to today 500 bits per second to 32000 bits per second and a 8 min orbital window to send up to 2 Meg's a second...

Enjoy if it's your cup of Tea...

That was fascinating Tea, Took me a minute to understand that was not video but 4K pictures being moved around. But I did think i saw a bag of chips on the ground. :p
Its to bad they always pic the most beautiful pics I would have like to see the Storm pictures before the Rovers became toast.

Reactions: VenomXts
A good friend of mine used to be attached to the project, as the Systems Manager of the Mars Space Flight Facility at ASU.

Spectacular work from that entire team. It’s *painful* to update software in-flight, because there’s always that chance it’ll just go dark.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405