DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4th of July Fireworks shows. Official thread! Post them here.

ceirsik

Reactions
I have some I'm working on now. Got home about 3am! So if you have some videos or pics you would like to share, put them here so we don't have to search around for the fireworks show! Thanks.

I have to put mine together. Did it on private property through my own fireworks show. Got some very close up shots, so I'm hoping it all turned out in focus. I'll put it up after I edit it

Reactions: ceirsik
My altitude was right at 400 feet.

Camera settings were 4K, 24 fps, ISO 1600, 1/40th of a second shutter speed, cloudy white balance. No filters. I had trouble getting tap-to-focus to work, so I was using manual focus.

Camera settings were 4K, 24 fps, ISO 1600, 1/40th of a second shutter speed, cloudy white balance. No filters. I had trouble getting tap-to-focus to work, so I was using manual focus.
I was having the same problem. Tap to focus wasn't working good. I'll try that on my next night flight, Thanks.

Reactions: Mr. Salty

Are fireworks designed to blow at this height for the same reason as we're restricted, everyone posting vid of fireworks claims to be around the 400' mark.

Makes me wonder how many commercial fireworks exhibitors are using drones to fine-tune their shows and see up close how their charges work!

Wow way cool! How did you trigger the fuse lighter?

We taped a small piece of a punk to the end of the fuse and lit it so we would have enough time to get high enough. It usually took a minute and 30 seconds for the fuse to light.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada