DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5 in 1 charger (YXC06) high output voltage

Hitec_NL

Reactions
Goodmorning all,

I am enjoying the Mavic Pro since two weeks as well and so far it has been a joy to fly.
With the package came a 5 in 1 charger, which seemed to work fine in the beginning.
After I watched some video's about it, I measured the voltage output. This should be around
13.05v, one vid showed a voltage of 13.09v which was also fine the person said.
My YXC06 charger however, has an output of around 13.19v to 13.24v (it's different per connector).
Will this hurt the batteries on the long term? One battery of mine is unbalanced and stops charging with an 'overcharge detected' error when it is nearly full. The cells are around 4.34 - 4.26 - 4.28. This difference between the cells is always the same, even when discharged. Did this happen because of the charger or is this an isolated battery problem?
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Marc

The 5 in 1 voltage readings are fine.

Your battery cell voltage difference is generally caused by the lithium quality/grading.
Over discharging can also cause this but the smart ability of the mavic battery all but eliminates this.

Thank you! Then I suppose it's just the battery that is unbalanced somehow. It only has 19 cycles so manufacturing thing probably.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000