DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5% off Mavics with this promo code at B&H

Jussaguy

Reactions
Im wondering what they know?

PSWBH17

Is the promo code for 5% off their Mavics.

I wonder if a new Mavic in general is what is being released today?

Www.bhphotovideo.com

Check to see if other DJI products. Getting it at affiliates price.

The Spark is set to be announced today.
That is the rumor but I was told by a DJI high level rep that at the very least, it's either NOT or the Goggles, Phantom 5 or any of the rumors or there is a bigger announcement coming today along with it. He said it's none of the things I mentioned above. The sudden drop in price on the Mavic has me wondering if they will be releasing a new Mavic.

Quite possibly a middle ground from the Inspire with a Hassleback camera. Expect a surprise today.

I'm thinking racer or a different Mavic.

“Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
I would turn that around actually.

Anyway, the DJI forum has taken down zero of the rumor threads about the Spark but they zapped mine saying this in a nano second.

I truly don't know as maybe they are just trying to recreate the broken surprise.

It might just be that the Spark is a racer. It makes some sense, as the leaked video was fpv and it has the body of a racer. God help us if it is because bye bye whatever customer service we have now. Lol

Spark a racer with a delicate gimbal , not likely . You don't even want a gimbal on a racer or you will get confused which way the drone is pointing .

Spark a racer with a delicate gimbal , not likely . You don't even want a gimbal on a racer or you will get confused which way the drone is pointing .
The video that was shown on was FPV not stable. Besides, I'm just taking a stab. I have no idea.

The Spark is relatively low priced selfie-drone in the $300 range....

You can believe me now or believe me later but it's either NOT this or this and something that nobody has leaked. This is coming directly from a DJI source. If iM wrong I was lied to buy a high level person at DJI which I suppose is possible but we're only a few hours from finding out.
Looks like my source was dead on. It was not a single of the rumored items. Pretty sweet though.

I thought with the success of the Mavic they would abandon the pro market. NO WAY!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69